Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Hi,

First off thank all of you for your help throught the years. Unfortunaletly I just moved to Denver from Lake Tahoe. I Live in an apartment without a garage and on street parking. So now I will have to pay some one to do maintenence on my 97 outback.

SO if anyone has any suggestions of a place in Denver that would be great. Thanks

Are you down town Denver? Or someplace on the outskirts..and if so where?

There is a ton of good Subaru mechanics all over the place and I can name several of them off the top of my head even though I do all my own work.

S-Wings is one of my favorites to recommend, those guys know Subarus.

Of course CCR, but don't think they really do "maintenance" services, but if you need an engine best place you'll find!

If your on the west-side of town at all my Brother runs an independent shop in Lakewood, spent 10+ years in Bailey (10k feet in the mountains) working on pretty much all Subarus. I send people to him all the time with Subaru's and never heard one complaint.

I also have a rather large driveway (no garage yet) and pretty much most tools one could need that any USMB member is welcome to come use. May just have to move around a few of my 5 Subaru's....LOL! I also have an "Shop Account" at the Golden Subaru dealership so I get parts at shop rates if needed.

Oh and by the way welcome to CO :headbang: