Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Sjr All The Way....

I was checking on articulation/rubbing and and thought that i would share.

on the rear veiw,you can see how well the sjr components function, and do not hyperextend your axles. Im 150% pleased with the rear, but the front camber problem sucks,I purchased these strut towers( mfg. by Another compeditor in the PNW)

in used condition from a senior member, DRkrazy,and he was 100% honest in his description,and had the same 3.25 degree positive camber problem. i THOUGHT IT MIGHT BE WORTH $20.00. and I was right about that.

I believe (1) degree positive (+/-.05)? is in specs. On mine,the left is +3.24 camber and the right is +2.85 camber.

Lesson for the day: the longest distance between 2 points is a bad shortcut. now im needing to get some scotty towers,or make these adustable.

Anyway here are some pics,they kind of tell the story.:popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn:

RX_FLEX_1.jpg

RXFLEX2.jpg

RX_FLEX_3.jpg

My_RX1.jpg

Senior member huh? :lol: Not sure what to make of that....;):lol:

You can always do what I did with my other set of strut lifts...and that is take them to a good buddy with good fabrication experience and have him cut and re-weld them back into a more correct position. If I remember correctly he took all the measurements and ended up cutting them at a slight angle and then re-welded the bottom piece back on in a different position. Can't remember any specifics but that was a long time ago when I lifted mine...

Senior member huh? :lol: Not sure what to make of that....;):lol:

Just being respectfull:cool:

Im going to copy the ones posted above. Simple,effective............ :Flame:

they are still worth the $20.00.

Im thinking that these were early production, im sure that they (NOT SJR) have corrected the prob. Im still sold on SJR. I cant wait to get an EJ kit when they come out.

:grin: "Ladies and gentelmen you dont .............Scotty doo"