Ultimate Subaru Message Board

I have a 92 Legacy Sport turbo 206k miles, and every now and then when i turn it on the check engine light comes on, there is no knocks or anything it runs the same as it does when the light is not on, but then when she gets all warmed up the light goes off and thats that, it doesnt do it again for another day or so. a friend said it could be the O2 sensor, any suggestions?

I have a 92 Legacy Sport turbo 206k miles, and every now and then when i turn it on the check engine light comes on, there is no knocks or anything it runs the same as it does when the light is not on, but then when she gets all warmed up the light goes off and thats that, it doesnt do it again for another day or so. a friend said it could be the O2 sensor, any suggestions?
Check the ECU code(s) and get back to us. This will probably tell you what's wrong with the car.

If you search this forum or http://bbs.legacycentral.org/index.php, you will find the method of how to pull codes from your car and what those codes mean.

I'm pulling a knock sensor cel in the morning-within a 1/2 mile of home-no noticable knock. I clear it and it doesn't come back until the next morning. don't know if the 92 has a KS. Maybe the e85 mix I'm using is the problem?. anyway I need to check continuity and probably order one-pretty important part.

Check the ECU code(s) and get back to us. This will probably tell you what's wrong with the car.

If you search this forum or http://bbs.legacycentral.org/index.php, you will find the method of how to pull codes from your car and what those codes mean.

well i pulled the codes, and from what i got i just have some sensors the need replacing so nothing serious, thanks