Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Check out what I got yesterday (a new lifted Brat)

I never see Brat's for sale in this area! I'm east of SedroWoolley - and looking for something myself. A Brat would be sweet......Hoping to find something to trade our 88 Suburban. We got a 98 Suburban for the family trip rig now, so the 88 is for sale/trade.

Oh come on, I bet you have 8. Am I close? It's not a bad thing to have more than 3 Subaru's.:) Who knows you might have 4 or 5 cars break down, and the good news is, guys like us have 10 or 12 more to fall back on.:banana::lol:

Jeff

:lol: I have 4 currently. Three running (the fourth I took the engine out of, but it ran before that :grin:) and two registered....

I never see Brat's for sale in this area! I'm east of SedroWoolley - and looking for something myself. A Brat would be sweet......Hoping to find something to trade our 88 Suburban. We got a 98 Suburban for the family trip rig now, so the 88 is for sale/trade.

We should get in touch with each other some time, Will lives in concrete and My other buddy lives in hamilton, so we are all kinda right in the belt here.

Jeff

We should get in touch with each other some time, Will lives in concrete and My other buddy lives in hamilton, so we are all kinda right in the belt here.

Jeff

I am in Hamilton too - we don't have a Subaru yet, but we've had them for years before. I used to be pretty active on this board when I was redoing a Subaru I got for $300 that we had to swap the motor out from a cracked block - and then I did a timing belt change on it myself while my hubby and his friend watched and drank beer, LOL. I've always had a Subaru for nearly 20 years though - my last one was totalled when I got rear-ended though. I got an ugly Merc wagon instead and I hate it. I stil drive it because it's reliable and fuel injected and hauls a lotta stuff - but I hate the looks of it with a passion! I want a soobie again!

Karin