Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Hello out there

Just a minute to introduce myself, Ironworkerboomer born and raised in Montana live in Idaho. I have owned, loved, and abused Subarus all my life! I have a 05 Baja as our everyday car. Will be purchasing in the near future a wagon for trail rides. I travel for my work so have the chance to see many places and people, and of course look for the "in the back of the barn" wagon/brat. :slobber:

Salmon Idaho... nice place. Welcome too the Board!

I lived in the Land of I.F., (Idaho Falls) for bout 18 years. Sorry to say I didn't know what a Subaru was when I lived there as what a great place to have a roo with all the back roads etc... I used to get 10 mpg with my old chevy in the hills and could hardly afford to go, now I am a EA-81, 5 sp converted Roo-owner! Next on list will be lifting a rig... mmmmmm... lift..

One of my favorite places to hunt in Idaho was Leadore area. Just after Gillmore summit and North there was a valley called, NigraGreen which has a bunch of old mine shafts, deep valley and great deer hunting... beautiful country there.

Curious what the Subaru Poplulation is in your part of the country... possibly some good, old' school finds!

Edited by Indrid cold