Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Lonely in Canada.

Ive only Seen one other Vintage Subaru in the all the miles i drive, i drive back and forth to Calgary Regularily and ive only seen the 4 door version of my car.

Where are all you pre 1990 subaru Guys! Im so lonely (1985 Subaru GL)

At pick n pull there is one subaru chaser and thats it, thats all ive seen, the rest are post 1990 Subarus.......The Guy at Centaur Subaru said hes worked there for 7 years and has never seen one being serviced. I bought my GL a block away from there!

Yes, I Agree; They are So Reliable!

Well... Many of the USA old Vehicles ends Here, in Latin America; but I Don`t Know Where Went the Older Canada ones...

I Have a (Weberized) 1985 Wagon Too... You can Ask me anything about that model, if I Could I Will do my Best to Help you; Also my "Public Profile" Page here (if you click over my Avatar) has a List of many of my Writeups.

Good Luck! :burnout:

These things are pretty few and far betwen here in Vegas (especially the

ea81s and older), but every great now and then Ill spot one. Funny 220 miles away when I got to prescott I see 1 or more every time I go. Thats why I keep my subs. Lonelyness = unuiqe, my lil brat gets me more coments and looks than my '59 f100 or cammo scouts ever did.