Ultimate Subaru Message Board

I need a car

• 1 month later...

I havent been on for awhile but i should tell you what happened on the 24th of December, a few days after i got stuck, i went back up there with my uncles soob and a few come alongs, when we got to the car the windows were busted, the fenders were ripped, the drivers door was taco'd, the interior was stripped of everything, fuel pump, air filter canister, jack, and some other engine compartment things were stolen. I gotta say i felt sick when i saw it, my uncle was mad too, we packed up some salvageable things, like carb and distributor etc. but thanks for the help, and the ridicule.

Did you get it out? Some insurance will pay for damages if you say you parked it there.:lol: (I'm fighting insurance now). I'm not being mean. I would like to know. The ridicule comes from unpreparedness, there is wisdom in it. We are only young once thank god.:)

Kinda get whats comming to you. I dont care if its any piece of garbage i have its getting out that day. And if you are in the northwest the land of subys you bet your butt someone stripped the good parts off your abandoned car. From what your first post said you werent going back for it anyways. Good luck with any new car you get.

P.S. are you planning on getting the remains out of the woods, because if not tell the people on here and they will get it for you and keep it for themselves.

Edited by The Dude Abides