Ultimate Subaru Message Board

EA82 powah !!!!!

yesterday i had to go get my gl parts wagon, got to my buddies and his starter was fried on his 1 ton chevy wrecker. well instead of him getting his mud truck out and taking forever i hooked to it with my loyale, five minutes later and on snowy roads we were up and running and yet another person knows to bow to the might of the scoobaru :)

oh yeah and i did it in 2wd.

:grin:

I love my wagon

All must bow to the Power of Subie!

Last week, my wife and I used our 87 GL Wagon to haul five pieces of huge office furniture home that we got free.

One on top with blankets underneath. One inside the rear cargo bay. Three trips.

I kept three pieces and sold the other two on Craigslist for $500.

I pushed a '75 F-100 4wd about 10 miles with a '84 Brat that had a pushbar on it...

Yes I said pushed...:banana: Did it in 2wd and 3rd gear all the way, except for starting out. Got some weird looks from people passing me and my buddy said all he could see were the KCs that were mounted on the rollbar:lol:

I pushed a '75 F-100 4wd about 10 miles with a '84 Brat that had a pushbar on it...

Yes I said pushed...:banana: Did it in 2wd and 3rd gear all the way, except for starting out. Got some weird looks from people passing me and my buddy said all he could see were the KCs that were mounted on the rollbar:lol:

i wish i had a pushbar :)