Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Arlington PaP update 5-27-09

Wow.

Don't go there for a while... unless you need EA82 body panels.

NO EA81's of any kind. About 8 or 10 EA82's, all wagons, only one or two had motors. Interiors pretty much gone from all of them. 6 Legacies. One motor between all of them, no transmissions. The one motor is questionable because the car was hit so hard from the side it broke the timing cover and threw little bits of itself inside the motor. One Forester. Or more accurately, a Forester frame. No motor/trans, no doors, no interior...

Row B2 was almost completely empty so they are probably cycling stock, but I didn't see any Subarus in the holding area so I wouldn't hold my breath.

the white one in front had decent pannels, some of the others in the back were ok.

i pulled a few parts from it, gas door, passenger seat and rear interior hatch pannel, i may try and go back and get some more, i was thinkin it might be easier to swap the front fenders, mine have rust along the edge of the wheel wells but i forgot to ask how much they charge for fenders.

it would be nice because it would be a direct swap for me

i cant remember when i went but it was wednesday or thursday last week and there were only about 6 GL/Loyale style wagons, and the turbo one has an engine no longer, dont know if it was there when you were there (or if you took it)

i'm headed back some time next week, when i get monies