Ultimate Subaru Message Board

New guy, new to Soobs.

My name is Aaron and I just picked up an '87 GL 2dr 4x4 for $500, drove it home. I am no stranger to spinning a wrench as I'm a 67-72 Ford truck guy, but I have zero Subaru experience, so I'm sure I'll have plenty of dumb questions for you all...though I'll try to use the search first. :D It is cool to see so many people from WA/OR on this board!

yes there are LOTS of us on here from the northwest :grin:

If interested, the west coast subaru show is coming up in August, good place to meet people, get parts, and get some really neat ideas.

I'm going to try like hell to make that!

Hello. I'm looking to buy a Brat soon--unless I get a bad feeling about the car when I drive it. I live pretty close to you in Olympia, WA.

Right on, that's only about 20 minutes away!

Edited by Redcap

I used to drive to Lewis Co everyday, Exit 68, Marys corner, Ethel, Salkum, Mossyrock and Morton, Exit 71 Onalaska, Exit 72, rush road, and Exit 76 at the old landolakes feed mill there, I worked for Draper Valley farms, So I kinda know the area a little, spent lots of time in a truck thought there.

Anyways I'm from Mt Vernon and there are a crap load of Suby guys here, but Welcome aboard!!!

Jeff