Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Needed: Picture of ground out flywheel for my site, with permission.

Phizinza

I need a picture of a home done ground out flywheel (as in the EJ to EA conversion type) for my website. And I would also like an email with writen permission to use the picture if you could be bothered. I never done this myself, but I would like people reading my site to know what I am talking about.

If you can help me out, that would be awesome. Cheers subie freaks!

Also, I know you'll read this Numbchux so I'll just add this.

I would like to link to your EJ2EA write up. Where is it at these days? Also would you mind if I hosted it on my site? Then I can just link to it there. I would take it down or update it anytime you wanted. If not, no problem. Cheers mate.

the most recent version is on PutStuff, linked in the stickied thread in this section. You're more than welcome to host it, but I'll get you a more recent version (almost done....I swear!). I'm going to try to host the final version to the university server...but I'm not sure if I remember how to do that :confused:

Still got that IAC (idle air control valve) problem... I gotta check if my last clean job worked on it, so I'll get back in my other thread later.

Also my radiator fans aren't coming on now.. I think the thermo switch in the rad is dead. And I have no idea what this ECU fan control wire is doing. It runs the fans slow and then makes some really bad smell in the cab. It's burning something up :( Hope it wasn't my ECU :eek:

Still got that IAC (idle air control valve) problem... I gotta check if my last clean job worked on it, so I'll get back in my other thread later.

Also my radiator fans aren't coming on now.. I think the thermo switch in the rad is dead. And I have no idea what this ECU fan control wire is doing. It runs the fans slow and then makes some really bad smell in the cab. It's burning something up :( Hope it wasn't my ECU :eek:

run your fans off a switch.kill two birds with one stone.aslong as you didn't fry you ecu...:dead:

run your fans off a switch.kill two birds with one stone.aslong as you didn't fry you ecu...:dead:

A mate of mine told me to do this.. I really don't like the idea of things like a radiator fan being controlled by the user (me.) I don't know if it's just me or if everyone is like this and forgets to turn things on when they need to.. I'm bad enough with checking my mirrors, little own my temp gauge.

I figured the Brat's loom doesn't have rad fan relay, so I might just wire on in and make the fans run on a different circuit all together.

Anyone got a picture for me? Anyone?? :eek: