Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Sept 20th or 27th Walker Valley Wheeling

one eye

Scott (Scott in Bellingham), Rob (r_kirky)and I, Would like to see if we can't get another Crew up to Walker for another run. The last one was A blast, So we figured why not do it again! The date is up for grabs, since I've heard a couple of guys are not able to make the 20th, So what ever day comes up it will work for me. I hope to have a few guys come up from out of town and see what it is all about up there. Should be fun. Come along if you want!!

Jeff

I'm not sure who is coming from out of town yet. you are the only one I know of so far. It would be cool to have a few guys show up that have not had the experience to meet the walker terrain. I just asked Tami and she said she would come along too!!

Jeff

I'd like to join you guys soon, but work saturdays. :banghead:

I can trade or take sat's off occasionally, but not this time, due to my trip on the 20th. Nice pics on your other post, though! My car won't be ready for that for some time. :dead:

Eric, We are going to try and do a run every month around the 20ths or so of every month so that way everyone will know, and get the Idea that there will be a run around that time of the month. Just to give you a little heads up.:)

Jeff

Eric, We are going to try and do a run every month around the 20ths or so of every month so that way everyone will know, and get the Idea that there will be a run around that time of the month. Just to give you a little heads up.:)

Jeff

Sounds good! Know I'll not make it this month, but no prob. Different days would be nice too. My Sunday church is best amongst the trees! :headbang:

Jeff what trails should we go on? I would like to see a map and see were we went last time

I'll see if I can find one. I think there is one online here somewhere.

I would like to try a few new ones on top of doing a couple of the same trails that we did on the 23rd.

Jeff

• 2 weeks later...
hey sounds like it would be a blast my car isnt gonna be ready but if somone has a passenger seat open i would like to ride along would be a fun way to spend my 19th birthday.

From E-burg to Mount Vernon it only takes 1hour and 56 min. I did it in my old 82 brat a couple of years ago. You'd have a blast up there.

Jeff