Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Another project added and 1st for this forum

Been on the board for a while but don't get to visit as often anymore but wanted to show pics of my newest treasure I found. Unsure of the year as of now as I have not gotten it open yet nor have I gotten any info from the old owner. Will be bringing it home soon and will update then. Anyone interested in the topper? Not planning on keeping it and is located zip 95245/6/9 (I live at the corner of 3 towns :lol:). Plans include EA81 with Torquer Cam + SPFI, 4spd D/r, 4 inch lift, OEM Brush guard and High roll bar. Now for pics-

scanned005.jpgscanned004.jpgscanned001.jpgscanned003.jpgscanned002.jpg

This will make 7 Subies and 2 BRATs :banana:

• 2 weeks later...
Sexy! I really hate all you West Coast guys and the rust free Subies you find. I have an 81 GL Brat and it's got almost as much rust as steel.

Only in the Northern West Coast -- "The Beast I Drive" has more Brats on his farm than there are in all of San Diego county!

If you're going for an EA81 and a transaxle swap anyway, why not go for the d/r 5 speed instead of the 4 speed. I've got the d/r 4 speed and I'm counting the days until I get a real trans.

That I am debating on. I have a "spare" D/r 5spd that I'm unsure as to what I will use it for. Only reason I'd keep the 4spd would be the fact that I want it more or less OEM pre '85, but the 5spd is growing more and more.

Brian, I still have that a bar off my Gen 2 and I am willing to sell if you are still interested. Still need to finish that one up :rolleyes:.

• 1 month later...

I wont forget about ya'll with the Pushbar don't worry, and as a side note, I have 2 now as the Brushguard I was getting turned out to be another Pushbar :mad. And as I will be lifting this one I'll be selling both more than likely at the end of summer. I'll post it here in the classified section with a note in here.