Ultimate Subaru Message Board

This Windshield Gasket thread is merged to the main one. CLOSED

OK everybody hang tight and we'll get things going here. Please READ and follow directions so I do not have to waste time going down the road.

READ FIRST , REACT LATER , Please. :)

When you contact me and pay me GIVE ME YOUR REAL NAME , YOUR USMB NAME , AND ALERT ME TO THE EMAIL ADDRESS YOU USE - ESPECIALLY FOR PAYPAL.

I should not have to chase anyone around trying to piece together payments with wierdo names. Be real. You are NOT SubauBratToTheMax or whatever , you are like me - named , known ,and accounted for , so don't bother trying to hide. :lol:

Please , if you want to add to your amount DON'T WAIT !!!

Count from early posting:

Demon Brat - 2

Blind Sight - 1

81 Brat - 1

sube 101 - 2

Yaron - 3

Elad - 1 **** Israeli guys - can I send to one location and you split them up?

kiwi subie - 2

the sucker king - 1

ratbrat -1

Leeroy - 2

Subaru3 -2

Caboobaroo - 1

bendecker - 2

78Brat - 2

talldude - 1

king Earl of Pooparoo - 3

lil'red wagon - 2

OCD - 1

Knopper - 2

Sub78 - 1

Singularity21 = 1

jagg - 1

waldoz - 1

Beats I Drive - 2

Subieguy - 1

Jonv23 - 1

Edited by SUBARU3

OK , for those who see this , I'm editing today. 4-29-2012 Time to get things going.

moosens = Paul

email - moosens at yahoo dot com

Paypal - the same

Check or money order? Contact me thru email please and remember - I DON'T KNOW YOU AND CANNOT MATCH YOU UP WITH YOUR BOARD NAME ......

So , please let me know who the heck I'm dealing with. Thanks !!!!

Some of you folks also use Paypal , or send checks from another person's account , i.e.: girlfriend , mom , dad ,etc..... not a problem but remember to let me know your info within that payment in the message box so I'm not going nuts trying to match up a name with a payment.

No complaints from last buy from the buyers. :cool: Let's try to make it that way for the handler too. :clap:

Edited by moosens

39 , not bad , plus me and we're just about locked in.

Looking good ! Would be ideal to have around 46 taken without myself included. I'm looking to use or hold 4 because I haven't heard from 3 local guys , Andrew , Charlie , and Pete.

I can't do it this time either, as I'm preping to relocate.

We can add a bit to each gasket for the hassle and gas. 40 gaskets @ 5 bucks profit each is $200! Your thoughts?

I don't think any of us would begrudge a little $$ for the keeper of this task!

Anybody??

Todd

Edit , 4-29-12 , we are going to get me paid ASAP so I can not use my own money so much , and not need a loan or use a credit card ,etc....... so that'll save us all some across the board.

We agree that the material and or shipping also needs to be picked up ,etc. so we round up and we're still probably under $55 total per single unit shipped and folks getting two or three might even not have an increase using the USPostal pre-paid box deals. That is IF they all fit. Those are right around $15 and change and have confirmation and insurance built in.

And in cases of using FedEx Ground I know they are reasonable. International we'll figure by country. I have one I can weigh and get dimensions on. Probably US Postal for that situation.

Edited by moosens

Good deal Paul....

Let us know when and how to Pay.

Remember to NOT send payment through Paypal, unless it's "PERSONAL" either "GIFT or "OTHER" , otherwise you will be going backward on the Paypal fees alone!!

OK , edit 4-29-12

Let's get things going and work together. We all pay now and I avoid financing. Why pay THEM anymore ??? Please read and if anything isn't clear re-read or ask me outright thru PM or email ,etc.

**** Be true to your school - OLD SCHOOL.

Edited by moosens

Lots of edits all around today.

Thanks for any and all cooperation. Looking to make this smooth.

We still have a small amount left. If you know someone you don't see listed give them a tap on the shoulder , please. We really are close enough for me to comfortably go thru with this but making sure we're more towards 99% would be better. I can deal with a fresh one , and I'm sure between all the vintage CT guys the last one would be fought for. - the 1%