Ultimate Subaru Message Board

I was at lunch today and a Forester parked next to me. The thing had American Racing wheels, a push bar and Rock Sliders? I had never seen these on a Forester before?

Who makes sliders for Subies? I thought they looked pretty good. I wouldn't mind having some on my Forester.

Thanks,

Glenn

82 Hatch, well it used to be....

01 Forester, fender flares but that's it...

Well you could try what I did and go to any 4x4 store and ask if they carry items for a subaru. They usually do one of two things... Look at you dumbly.. or "laugh."

I plan to put nerf bars for my OBS. I am going to measure the distance between the wheels and get a neft bar from a truck that will fit. Mounting has not been addressed since I don't know what brand I will get. I am guessing I can cut/remove the current moulding between the wheel wells and find the frame. I could weld the bars to the frame at that point or mount them with really big bolts.

BW

I'm wondering why a guy couldn't make some? It doesn't seem like it would be that difficult?

The ones I saw had flattened spots for steps by the doors for steps and that sand paper stuff for traction on the steps.

Now I'm thinkin:confused:

Humm...............