Welcome to Ultimate Subaru Message Board, my lurker friend!

Welcome to Ultimate Subaru Message Board, an unparalleled Subaru community full of the greatest Subaru gurus and modders on the planet! We offer technical information and discussion about all things Subaru, the best and most popular all wheel drive vehicles ever created.

We offer all this information for free to everyone, even lurkers like you! All we ask in return is that you sign up and give back some of what you get out - without our awesome registered users none of this would be possible! Plus, you get way more great stuff as a member! Lurk to lose, participate to WIN*!
  • Say hello and join the conversation
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Classifieds with all sorts of Subaru goodies
  • Photo hosting in our gallery
  • Meet other cool people with cool cars
Seriously, what are you waiting for? Make your life more fulfilling and join today! You and your Subaru won't regret it, we guarantee** it.

* The joy of participation and being generally awesome constitutes winning
** Not an actual guarantee, but seriously, you probably won't regret it!

Serving the Subaru Community since May 18th, 1998!

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

Stage I steering column with wheel and ignition w/key

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 moosens

moosens

Psychotic Subathusiast

• Members
  • 1,268 posts
  • Bridgeport CT

Posted 02 January 2013 - 01:50 PM

http://www.ultimates...&pictureid=3888

Right to the steering joint. Check the horn pad , that'll show you its from a sedan ,etc. if you have a parts manual. I thnik thins one is a 2wd sedan or wagon. Not a coupe or 4WD - just my guess. But it would work on any one of them ! They just changed the center pad design really.

Shipping , yes. Located in Salem CT if you want to pick up.

Nolan , if you're interested I can gather this together with some other Stage I stuff for you.

Time to move this stuff , but please this is not an item you're going to find every day. A good $20 and cover shipping and I think you'd be fairly happy. Now keep in mind the ignition switch and key are old and rusty but functional. You'll spend a little time cleaning up the metal switch cap and the key. Many moons ago we'd use Naval Jelly if that still exists. Probably just 0000 steel wool alone would work fine.

I can remove the wheel for you but please pay the same since its more effort/time. Shipping that wheel should be a cheapy - probably under $13

Ignition w/key switch alone - $27 total shipped 48 states , also takes time to remove drilling blind heads out....

http://www.ultimates...&pictureid=3889

And , if you're really patient sometime this spring I intend on finding the handful of brand new ignition switch caps I DO HAVE somewhere in my NOS stock.

Edited by moosens, 02 January 2013 - 01:53 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users