Ultimate Subaru Message Board

What's up with the Subaru Alliance meet this year?

There's a thread for every other meet coming up, but I haven't heard a whole lot from Miles Fox & Company on what's going on for their get-together Memorial Day Weekend in scenic (hah!) Butler, Indiana.

I'm planning on attending with a preview of "Catch This Fox", and possibly a few Subarus...

-Tim Hansen

time to kick this into gear and start taking it seriously. the way things look i wont be leaving butler right away, and look, its may already!

i still got a lot of stuff at the carbola that needs to be cleared out. bring your wagons and your roof rack, because you may have parts just given to you. anyway, here is what i had in mind:

if you want to come early and help set up come friday. the swap itself will be on saturday, we will park out in the grass and set up a show and shine, and the swap tables will be all about the building. there is a pool table inside, and a bb court across the tracks.

if anyone wanted to stay the night we can camp out at the carbola, or at my place if i still live there, and we will go do some baja'n on sunday.

the baja'n includes a field for rallying, woods for trails, and a pit for obstacles. our mud is sandy and rocky, so no IOWA stickiness here. if you dont want to drive yours in the woods hop in a trashwagon for the ride!

that way everyone has monday to get back home and situated before work.

so who all is coming? so far i have

86subaru

tomrhere

alleyboy

trogdor

88xt6joe

Tim Hansen

snotrocket

make a list of all the parts you may bring.

I'm still a maybe. I'm still trying to come up with some funds since my wife lost her job.

Joe

So far my list includes 1 (possibly 2) EA82 D/R trannys, 1 EA82 S/R turbo 5 speed trans, 1 set of EA81 4-spoke alloys, 1 set of EA82 H alloys, a pair of blue EA82 GL-10 seats, and a bunch of miscellaneous parts. Make your reservations now! ;)

Yep, I'll be there. Won't be driving the '82, but will be driving the '84. Not sure as to what I'll be bringing yet, but I really need to get some of this stuff out of my garage.

I have; '86 EA-81 engine and 4-spd/DR, rear suspension setup, EA-82 engine year unknown but ran good, '82 BRAT DR-4spd tranny, complete '86 BRAT wiring harness. Miscellanious '86 BRAT parts. Probally more out there I could get rid of.

Steve: don't sound like you'll have room for my T-case and rims when you head to Butler.

Miles: you going over to Steve's for that car before the meet? Maybe you could bring my stuff back with you?