Welcome to Ultimate Subaru Message Board, my lurker friend!

Welcome to Ultimate Subaru Message Board, an unparalleled Subaru community full of the greatest Subaru gurus and modders on the planet! We offer technical information and discussion about all things Subaru, the best and most popular all wheel drive vehicles ever created.

We offer all this information for free to everyone, even lurkers like you! All we ask in return is that you sign up and give back some of what you get out - without our awesome registered users none of this would be possible! Plus, you get way more great stuff as a member! Lurk to lose, participate to WIN*!
  • Say hello and join the conversation
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Classifieds with all sorts of Subaru goodies
  • Photo hosting in our gallery
  • Meet other cool people with cool cars
Seriously, what are you waiting for? Make your life more fulfilling and join today! You and your Subaru won't regret it, we guarantee** it.

* The joy of participation and being generally awesome constitutes winning
** Not an actual guarantee, but seriously, you probably won't regret it!

Serving the Subaru Community since May 18th, 1998!

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

1991 loyale lift

loyale lift kit lift loyale Vancouver Washington

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 yiannib

yiannib

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • vancouver Washington

Posted 02 April 2014 - 07:01 PM

Guess I'm just lazy and don't feel like looking around here for the answer. I've heard of using forester or legacy struts on a loyale for lifting. Can anyone tell me about doing this? Is there any camber issue? And I'm think 2" lift in the rear. Suggestions for that would be great.

#2 djellum

djellum

Eat, Live, Breath Subaru

• Members
  • 611 posts
  • Vancouver WA

Posted 03 April 2014 - 02:55 AM

from what I have heard your talking about using forester struts to lift a legacy (don't know if its exactly a legacy, but its a new gen lift for an inch or so).  For the 2" loyale its generally just blocks.  check the 4x4 section.

#3 Ibreakstuff

Ibreakstuff

USMB Regular

• Gold Subscribers
  • 408 posts
  • NorCal Transplant

Posted 03 April 2014 - 03:57 AM

Starting a post off saying you are too lazy to search.. awesome.

Searching is your friend, just type into google:

site:ultimatesubaru.org lifting loyale

site:ultimatesubaru.org lifting ea82

site:ultimatesubaru.org ej struts loyale

site:ultimatesubaru.org 5 lug swap

I really just wanted to leave you with that but I can't help myself... The fronts would require swapping to 5 lug, rears will not work at all, and your probably better off just buying a 2" lift kit from our vendors on here.

Edited by Ibreakstuff, 03 April 2014 - 04:14 AM.

#4 yiannib

yiannib

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • vancouver Washington

Posted 03 April 2014 - 11:18 AM

Does the sjr 2" kit fix camber? They don't mention anything about it. I've also heard about the steering not actually needing to be lengthened. Any help there? Thanks for the help so far

#5 Subruise

Subruise

Official Party Pooper

• Members
  • 1,456 posts
  • pierce county

Posted 03 April 2014 - 02:42 PM

all of SJRs kits, and anybody else who makes em pretty much accounts for camber correction. steering does not need to be modified for a 2" lift. now go read some old threads and catch up B)

#6 yiannib

yiannib

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • vancouver Washington

Posted 03 April 2014 - 06:07 PM

Haha ok

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: loyale lift kit, lift, loyale, Vancouver Washington

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users