Welcome to Ultimate Subaru Message Board, my lurker friend!

Welcome to Ultimate Subaru Message Board, an unparalleled Subaru community full of the greatest Subaru gurus and modders on the planet! We offer technical information and discussion about all things Subaru, the best and most popular all wheel drive vehicles ever created.

We offer all this information for free to everyone, even lurkers like you! All we ask in return is that you sign up and give back some of what you get out - without our awesome registered users none of this would be possible! Plus, you get way more great stuff as a member! Lurk to lose, participate to WIN*!
  • Say hello and join the conversation
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Classifieds with all sorts of Subaru goodies
  • Photo hosting in our gallery
  • Meet other cool people with cool cars
Seriously, what are you waiting for? Make your life more fulfilling and join today! You and your Subaru won't regret it, we guarantee** it.

* The joy of participation and being generally awesome constitutes winning
** Not an actual guarantee, but seriously, you probably won't regret it!

Serving the Subaru Community since May 18th, 1998!

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo

New Member - Greetings

brat brumby new

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 lilySapphire

lilySapphire

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 36 posts
  • United States

Posted 05 August 2014 - 01:29 PM

I fell in love with a Subaru Brat a few years ago while at a stop light. Ever since then, I've been looking for one in decent shape.   I found this "Brat lee" and now am now the proud owner.

I don't have a ton of pics yet, but here I am getting ready for a test drive.  Has the back seats and body in great shape.

Interior needs some help so I'm hoping this forum will introduce me to some people in Portland,OR area who can help me down the right path.

Attached Files

#2 thornleyjacob

thornleyjacob

USMB is life!

• Members
  • 132 posts
  • Medford, Oregon

Posted 05 August 2014 - 01:33 PM

You bought the brat lee from up in Eugene area? And congrats on getting the brat!

Edited by thornleyjacob, 05 August 2014 - 01:34 PM.

#3 Loyale 2.7 Turbo

Loyale 2.7 Turbo

The Mighty "BumbleBeast"

• Members
  • 7,278 posts
  • Roatán, Honduras.

Posted 05 August 2014 - 01:58 PM

Welcome and I like your Awesome "Brat Lee"

Kind Regards.

#4 lilySapphire

lilySapphire

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 36 posts
  • United States

Posted 05 August 2014 - 02:52 PM

You bought the brat lee from up in Eugene area? And congrats on getting the brat!

Nope, got mine in Hood River.  Wouldn't surprise me if there were others out there in the Eugene area with similar paint jobs.

#5 thornleyjacob

thornleyjacob

USMB is life!

• Members
  • 132 posts
  • Medford, Oregon

Posted 05 August 2014 - 03:52 PM

You know what; that is the one I saw on there. Eugene is when it started popping up on the "close" to this location search on craigslist. The last owner put a lot of effort into it.

#6 thornleyjacob

thornleyjacob

USMB is life!

• Members
  • 132 posts
  • Medford, Oregon

Posted 05 August 2014 - 03:52 PM

So what are you needing to do to the interior?

#7 lilySapphire

lilySapphire

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 36 posts
  • United States

Posted 05 August 2014 - 05:46 PM

He ripped out the carpet, so wanted to get something down that's durable and fits.. not some standard carpet kit.  Also, the seats are in fine shape, but I'd love to put something a little more modern.  The Stereo is complete crap, but I don't want to cut holes into the doors or anything dramatic.  I have a good friend who can help me to build some custom box to fit behind the seats. 

Dash is cracked in all kinds of ways, which is expected and typical.  I don't know if it's even possible to find a new dash, but that's on my fantasy wishlist.

And, yes. The Prior owner had it for 4 years and has done a lot of work on the engine and removed almost all of the rust.

#8 belacane

belacane

USMB Regular

• Members
  • 364 posts
  • New Orleans, LA

Posted 26 September 2014 - 03:08 PM

Welcome fellow female brat owner!

I have an '86, I'm a Subaru nut, and I'm a girl :)

Lovely Brat you've picked up!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: brat, brumby, new

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users