Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Hello, I just bought my first Subaru last month, a used 2011 Legacy.  I have a question I haven't been able to find online no matter what kind of research I do online.  Maybe someone here knows.  Is there a difference between "ivory" and "warm ivory"?  I had a friend a couple of years ago (who no longer has that car) who had a Legacy that was a company car, I'm not sure if it was a 2010 or a 2011.  I rode it in several times and to me the upholstry seemed almost white in that car but in the one I have now it seems more beige, and is said to be "warm ivory".  I'm not sure if it's just the lighting that makes some cloth look lighter in photos or if there really is a difference between ivory and warm ivory.  Or if they are both the same thing.  Anyone know?  Just one of those things that has me curious.

No, the other car I saw was either a 2010 or a 2011 Legacy, (mine's a 2011) and it was my friend's company car so I know there had been no modifications done to it.  I just keep remembering it being lighter inside, more like off white.  I just wondered if anyone knew for sure if there was a lighter color or if the 2010 ivory color was lighter than the 2011.  I wanted the light interior like my friend's car and I'm just hoping there was only the one factory ivory color offered.  Otherwise I didn't get exactly what I wanted.