Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Michigan, Ohio, Indiana Meet and Greet

Hows about a meet and greet near the middle to end of October, or if people are adventurous, a subaru convoy to houghton hancock for the Lake Superior Pro Rally? its the 22-23? that weekend for sure but it could be the 23-24.

Just putting that out there, want to make Lepetitprince feel more at home.

whoa another meet! i didnt know about this. im in fort wayne with zanny dook.

sorry no carbola here, or pigz for that matter, but plenty or rr viaducts and industrial parks for the urban baja'n! hey i got a license now, so what's the plan. got a new job as a "carpet technician" its actually a REAL job. just started have yet to see some money. maybe you can plan a meet around my jury trial on oct 27. the courts dont even know whats going on, court moved up again.

not as accessible to the internet, my # is (260) 424-2464

Fox, I'll be there. Good to hear from you! I still gotta get some artwork and some voiceover audio up outta you for the movie.

Any news on court?

Also, you'll be thrilled to know that I got a 1985 Hatch, 4-spd d/r, for $100. My brother instantly deeboed it from me but it's cool since I owed him the money. Count me in, maybe both of us!

-Tim Hansen

court blows. i went for my final pre-trial and they tried to offer me some cheap plea agreement, with 30 days in jail and the driving conviction. nope, wont do.

so i go before the judge with a substitute public defender and the OTHER prosecutir, the PD couldnt make sense of the multiple files cases in front of him, so they and the judge went in the judges chambers for a few and left me alone in the court room to scratch a fox head onto the defendant's table with a paperclip.

so they rescheduled my final pre-trial for oct 15. so far i havent seen my lawyer only once, "what is the relevance of theis rent agreement" he says

in contrast, myoss feece has a real lawyer pro-bono, matt barnett lined up say he wrote his statement on his own will, while my case gets kicked around and my lawyer wont know anything about my case till 15 minuted before trial.

im gonna have to speak for myself, fire my lawyer, or claim mistrial. they got it all messed up. i bet the trial itself gets pushed up to later. all i got is who i have in mind for witnesses, i have THE RIGHT TO hear and examine all witnesses against me, at least those who have statements such as matt, danny, the license branch lady, tim hansen, and may as well have the butler PD there too.

• 4 weeks later...

Well, the 27th is looming large, boys. I can be in Indiana on the 26th but I need to know where to go and who to talk to. Am I testifying or what? Can I get my tapes back? Have they come up with a deal that beats the felony rap and lets you keep your license?

I tried calling but there was no answer. Anybody out there know what's become of Fox?

I'm serious. I'm packed and ready to go. I will leave directly on Tuesday morning; all I need is directions.

Tim Hansen

(262) 325-0346