Welcome to Ultimate Subaru Message Board, my lurker friend!

Welcome to Ultimate Subaru Message Board, an unparalleled Subaru community full of the greatest Subaru gurus and modders on the planet! We offer technical information and discussion about all things Subaru, the best and most popular all wheel drive vehicles ever created.

We offer all this information for free to everyone, even lurkers like you! All we ask in return is that you sign up and give back some of what you get out - without our awesome registered users none of this would be possible! Plus, you get way more great stuff as a member! Lurk to lose, participate to WIN*!
  • Say hello and join the conversation
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Classifieds with all sorts of Subaru goodies
  • Photo hosting in our gallery
  • Meet other cool people with cool cars
Seriously, what are you waiting for? Make your life more fulfilling and join today! You and your Subaru won't regret it, we guarantee** it.

* The joy of participation and being generally awesome constitutes winning
** Not an actual guarantee, but seriously, you probably won't regret it!

Serving the Subaru Community since May 18th, 1998!

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

Help, 81T owners!!!

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Adam N.D.J.

Adam N.D.J.

Quite Rusty, but working.

• Members
  • 3,290 posts
  • Medford, Oregon

Posted 30 September 2004 - 07:59 PM

Hey guys, need a little help here, I seems to have lost my throttle linkage mounting plate, and I'm not even sure whot exactly I'm looking for, the ones that I've found so far aren't the right ones. If someone can get me a pic of one it would help out so much. I've got the cruise unit that sits above the tranny on mine if that makes a difference, thanks alot.

#2 carfreak85

carfreak85

EA81T Sherpa

• Members
  • 4,796 posts
  • Bell-something...

Posted 30 September 2004 - 08:15 PM

This is what I got. I have the cruise control that sits behind the passenger's side strut tower, so mine's a bit different, but I hope this helps!

http://usmb.net/gall...IMG_0778?full=1http://usmb.net/gall...IMG_0779?full=1

#3 Adam N.D.J.

Adam N.D.J.

• Members
  • 3,290 posts
  • Medford, Oregon

Posted 30 September 2004 - 08:57 PM

Ya, thats the same setup that I have, pics are close, but off a couple inches, I need the bracket that bolts to the top of the bellhousing and holds then end of the cable right before it goes to the throttle body. I dug up another one just now, but it's way too different, I dunno what happened to mine, and didn't realize Soobs had so many different setups.

#4 carfreak85

carfreak85

EA81T Sherpa

• Members
  • 4,796 posts
  • Bell-something...

Posted 30 September 2004 - 08:59 PM

I don't know where mine went either! I just made some new ones for the throttle/cruise junction.

#5 Adam N.D.J.

Adam N.D.J.

• Members
  • 3,290 posts
  • Medford, Oregon

Posted 01 October 2004 - 12:46 AM

I may have to break down and start fabricating again. (Been away from doing that for a while now, too many other things going on in life). But in order to get the turbo (oh, the power baby, THE POWER!!), I guess I can do without a little more sleep.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users