Welcome to Ultimate Subaru Message Board, my lurker friend!

Welcome to Ultimate Subaru Message Board, an unparalleled Subaru community full of the greatest Subaru gurus and modders on the planet! We offer technical information and discussion about all things Subaru, the best and most popular all wheel drive vehicles ever created.

We offer all this information for free to everyone, even lurkers like you! All we ask in return is that you sign up and give back some of what you get out - without our awesome registered users none of this would be possible! Plus, you get way more great stuff as a member! Lurk to lose, participate to WIN*!
  • Say hello and join the conversation
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Classifieds with all sorts of Subaru goodies
  • Photo hosting in our gallery
  • Meet other cool people with cool cars
Seriously, what are you waiting for? Make your life more fulfilling and join today! You and your Subaru won't regret it, we guarantee** it.

* The joy of participation and being generally awesome constitutes winning
** Not an actual guarantee, but seriously, you probably won't regret it!

Serving the Subaru Community since May 18th, 1998!

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

2005 2.5rs

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 johngardiner

johngardiner

New User

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • Calgary

Posted 19 November 2004 - 12:05 AM

hey guys, first post, im looking at getting a 2.5 rs with sports package next weekend and am wondering if anyone here has one, and what they think of it. WRX is a little out of my price range and i gota have the spoiler on the 2.5 rs. so let me know your thoughts! thanks. (other options are mazda 6 v6)

#2 carfreak85

carfreak85

Temple of Fuji

• Members
  • 4,840 posts
  • Cascadia

Posted 19 November 2004 - 12:09 AM

What is in the sport package?

#3 johngardiner

johngardiner

New User

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • Calgary

Posted 19 November 2004 - 12:15 AM

lip spoiler, premier stereo, wrx seats steering wheel and shifter, mm stuff like that

#4 Guest_Vickaroo_*

Guest_Vickaroo_*
  • Guests

Posted 19 November 2004 - 11:09 AM

chef tim and I just got ours about 3 months ago!!! I LOVE IT!!!!! FAST OMG she is sooooooooooooo FAST!!!! We where like you the WRX was out of our price range, but when we get this one paid for its a WRX all the way... I say go for it you will be surprised!!!! Everyone loves it, and we are always getting comments like " Nice Car" ect ect ect... what color are you going for??? We got the Black one, but not again cause its too hard to keep clean... But she is pretty!!!! Vicky

#5 johngardiner

johngardiner

New User

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • Calgary

Posted 19 November 2004 - 12:12 PM

thanks for the response, im not sure the exact name of the color, but i saw a dark blue one the other day, and it was veery nice, so either that or silver, well see. did you get the sports package or regular?

#6 bajavwnsoobnut

bajavwnsoobnut

Insane Rally Freak

• Members
  • 3,789 posts
  • Milwaukie

Posted 19 November 2004 - 02:17 PM

I got the 04 OBS the same time they got their RS and it is good for the money and as they said FAST and when my wife and I pay down some bills I have permission to get my STi :brow: lets just say it isn't gonna be new but is gonna be rare over here and oh yeah and also JDM :)

#7 johngardiner

johngardiner

New User

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • Calgary

Posted 19 November 2004 - 11:37 PM

so its pretty fast eh, cause the big v6 mazda 6 is pretty damn fast too. but i cant deny the hotness of the 2.5rs with wrx spoiler

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users