Ultimate Subaru Message Board

CT shop clean-up at Moosens

First and foremost....WOW thats a lot of stuff in there. For anyone who doesn't know we (Paul, Dave, Melis, Connie, and me) attempted to clean out paul's "shed" for his newest member to be at his house hopefully on Sun. morning (cross fingers). You really need to see this place. There is enough stuff in there to supply most everyone on the board with their needs. The thing that really kills me is he pays more for the storage than I pay in rent for my house.

Paul: When Pat leaves there make sure you send him by way of the TZ bridge...I went home that way tonight and it was sooooooo much quicker.

Highs of the trip:

-meeting everone and having a great time

-a little hard work doesn't kill anyone

- "suc dis"

-Paul's wood

Lows:

-NYC driving in general

-All the NJ cops that were out on the way up

-slow pokes on the way home (can't you folks speed at night like you do in the daytime?)

-the A-hole who let the gas run down the side of my new car in NJ on the way home. Thanks New Jerkme for the stupid law that says I can't pump my own damn gas.

Also I would like to say to the folks that were at the "First Church" today....Thank You! Thanks for making me feel welcome and Paul thank you for the goodies too!

To anyone who is reading this: If you can get to Paul's shop before he closes the doors forever please do....it is totally worth the trip

Good night folks and happy subaru dreaming....

Matt

MATT!!!!!!!

I am so sorry I couldnt remember your name I knew it was Matt or Mike..OK you are MattMike now to me :grin: .It was great to meet you and enjoyed becomeing intimate with your new under 1000 mile Outback Sport!

You forgot to mention about Paul walking around with his "bone" for 10 minutes, our version of "Who's Line is it", Big Meat!...and Confetti!!!:lol:

But I was sure you were going to post something in the lines of ...those ppl are outta their stinking minds!!!!They are warped!!Be afraid ..be very afraid!! But you fit in quite well. Hope to get to se ya again at some other outtings