Ultimate Subaru Message Board

New to the board

Just saying hello to all the subaru freaks and fanatics,

Just bought my first 2 ru's this year. One to drive and other for parts.

The driver a 86 GL wagon, EA82T, 5 speed D/R (from the parts car)Acell ignition coil, K&N fillter, cut out the air intake box, TWE headers and DP. More mods to come and hopfully some good tip to save me time and green, from you guys!

Thanks, Dpicon10.gif

Just saying hello to all the subaru freaks and fanatics,

Just bought my first 2 ru's this year. One to drive and other for parts.

The driver a 86 GL wagon, EA82T, 5 speed D/R (from the parts car)Acell ignition coil, K&N fillter, cut out the air intake box, TWE headers and DP. More mods to come and hopfully some good tip to save me time and green, from you guys!

Thanks, Dpicon10.gif

Hello DP

So you got those 29" tires yet? Glad to see you are out of the closet, no more lurking for you eh?

Oh yeah, Dan you might want to post/move this in Meet and Greet.

Are you guys starting to breed those dual range turbo wagons up there?? I want one! haha.

They will run you about $400 for the trannie, cv's/axles, diff, and driveshaft at the wreckers and it should only take a day to install. The d/r 5 spd was the best money I spent on my car.

Dan's car's going to be sweet, sounds like he's going to run my td04 and wrx intercooler with an HKS downpipe. Mt.Cain's roads are going to get sessioned!

They will run you about $400 for the trannie, cv's/axles, diff, and driveshaft at the wreckers and it should only take a day to install. The d/r 5 spd was the best money I spent on my car.

Dan's car's going to be sweet, sounds like he's going to run my td04 and wrx intercooler with an HKS downpipe. Mt.Cain's roads are going to get sessioned!

Oooh, sounds cool. Seeing how noone else got to use Mt Cain roads this year, I dont see why you shouldn't be get to go out for a sesh. First I need to find some turbo wagon that isn't rusty (you have all the luck Trevor) and then I can get going on all of the other stuff. Maybe I'll get something going in the summer when I have more time. Even though my carb'd sube is managing to perform very well for herself, it's just not the same. Were you guys thinking of going down to WCSS?

Meet and great? I have a hard time finding the keys on the keyboard let alone finding this "Meet and greet" you talk of guy.

Hope those tires come in soon.... time for some extended 4+4 trips