Welcome to Ultimate Subaru Message Board, my lurker friend!

Welcome to Ultimate Subaru Message Board, an unparalleled Subaru community full of the greatest Subaru gurus and modders on the planet! We offer technical information and discussion about all things Subaru, the best and most popular all wheel drive vehicles ever created.

We offer all this information for free to everyone, even lurkers like you! All we ask in return is that you sign up and give back some of what you get out - without our awesome registered users none of this would be possible! Plus, you get way more great stuff as a member! Lurk to lose, participate to WIN*!
  • Say hello and join the conversation
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Classifieds with all sorts of Subaru goodies
  • Photo hosting in our gallery
  • Meet other cool people with cool cars
Seriously, what are you waiting for? Make your life more fulfilling and join today! You and your Subaru won't regret it, we guarantee** it.

* The joy of participation and being generally awesome constitutes winning
** Not an actual guarantee, but seriously, you probably won't regret it!

Serving the Subaru Community since May 18th, 1998!

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

NEW 2005 Outback Spy Photos and info!!!

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 HB_Dad

HB_Dad

USMB Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 76 posts
  • Huntington Beach, CA

Posted 01 September 2003 - 11:50 PM

Well, I mentioned seeing this thing in the flesh at a Subaru sponsored survey. Well, here are the first photos and a brief writeup about it:

http://www.thecarcon...158,178&sid=178

#2 applegump

applegump

Eat, Live, Breath Subaru

• Members
  • 316 posts
  • CH

Posted 02 September 2003 - 07:30 AM

Cool!

#3 rcoaster

rcoaster

H6 Power!

• Members
  • 502 posts
  • Rochester, NY

Posted 02 September 2003 - 11:09 AM

Originally posted by HB_Dad
Well, I mentioned seeing this thing in the flesh at a Subaru sponsored survey. Well, here are the first photos and a brief writeup about it:

http://www.thecarcon...158,178&sid=178

I've seen photos of it, without the cover-up's over at NASIOC's forums. Click here to see the pictures.

One thing I hope the final US/CAN version will have is the twin exhaust tips as shown in the pictures! That would make the car look really sharp.

-RC!

#4 Martinjmpr

Martinjmpr

USMB is life!

• Members
  • 189 posts
  • Denver, CO, USA

Posted 02 September 2003 - 02:02 PM

Looks to me like it either sits a little higher than the 2000-2004 model, or like they trimmed some of the body parts that hang down. I like it. My biggest gripe about the 2000-2004 model is that there is too much plastic hanging below the front bumper. To me that defeats the whole "Outback" theme. :rolleyes:

Guess that's why I like my '99!:D

#5 Snowman

Snowman

Midnight Passenger

• Members
  • 3,538 posts
  • Haines

Posted 03 September 2003 - 02:38 AM

Uhh.... A apologize in advance for saying this, and it's probably just my extreme affinity for the older soobs, but quite frankly I think it's kinda ugly. The newer subarus just keep looking more and more like other cars that are out there. One of the main reasons that I like subarus is that they don't look like other cars. I like the different look, and that appears to be going away with the newer cars.

#6 Outback Jack

Outback Jack

New User

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts
  • Niagara Region, Ontario, Canada

Posted 03 September 2003 - 08:12 AM

I like the headlights on it, but thats about it. It looks like what I have now.

I'll hang on to my 2000 thank you!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users