Welcome to Ultimate Subaru Message Board, my lurker friend!

Welcome to Ultimate Subaru Message Board, an unparalleled Subaru community full of the greatest Subaru gurus and modders on the planet! We offer technical information and discussion about all things Subaru, the best and most popular all wheel drive vehicles ever created.

We offer all this information for free to everyone, even lurkers like you! All we ask in return is that you sign up and give back some of what you get out - without our awesome registered users none of this would be possible! Plus, you get way more great stuff as a member! Lurk to lose, participate to WIN*!
  • Say hello and join the conversation
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Classifieds with all sorts of Subaru goodies
  • Photo hosting in our gallery
  • Meet other cool people with cool cars
Seriously, what are you waiting for? Make your life more fulfilling and join today! You and your Subaru won't regret it, we guarantee** it.

* The joy of participation and being generally awesome constitutes winning
** Not an actual guarantee, but seriously, you probably won't regret it!

Serving the Subaru Community since May 18th, 1998!

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

Finally Got the Brat to the Dyno!!!

• Please log in to reply
31 replies to this topic

#26 mattyg41383

mattyg41383

USMB is life!

• Members
  • 154 posts
  • Cheshire, MA / Troy, NY

Posted 03 April 2005 - 07:04 PM

haha, i read that, posted my comment, left town... All weekend I was hoping that it wasnt a fools joke, ya bastid.

Anyway tho... what size cams did you get? The big grind is quite possibly in my future.

#27 WJM

WJM

SUBARU

• Members
  • 7,828 posts

Posted 03 April 2005 - 08:55 PM

how do we know wjm never did this in the first place :lol:

Because I posted up my chart from Top Speed literally 2 mins after it happened with 10~20 people as my whitness.

#28 garner

garner

Brat Master Flash

• Members
  • 689 posts
  • Vilas, NC

Posted 04 April 2005 - 12:09 PM

haha, i read that, posted my comment, left town... All weekend I was hoping that it wasnt a fools joke, ya bastid.

Anyway tho... what size cams did you get? The big grind is quite possibly in my future.

I have the Delta 266 er something (search for "delta Cams" to find better specifics), sort of their mild performance cam. makes idle pretty lumpy but does amke a huge difference in performance and revs (I'm serious about this, no joke)

garner

#29 WJM

WJM

SUBARU

• Members
  • 7,828 posts

Posted 04 April 2005 - 12:26 PM

260. 272 is the large one.

#30 Myxalplyx

Myxalplyx

Old Wise and Dumb

• Members
  • 1,834 posts
  • New Castle

Posted 04 April 2005 - 12:48 PM

I hope when someone cracks the 160whp figure on the dyno with an RX turbo that people won't get offended if it's done with a wet nitrous kit. *cough*

#31 WJM

WJM

SUBARU

• Members
  • 7,828 posts

Posted 04 April 2005 - 01:43 PM

cheater. :-p

I hope to see 170 awhp this friday. I finnaly have the gain/% settings correct on the EBC so the boost is stable 15. Last time it was ast 10/42 and bouncing from 13.9~15.8 PSI...on interstate pulls Ive got it more stable to 14.8~15.2...

#32 Steveman09

Steveman09

Subaru Fanatic!

• Members
  • 420 posts
  • Portland

Posted 07 April 2005 - 10:17 PM

Mark my words, my subaru will be running here in the next 2 weeks and I'm going to take WJM's Head on.

Soon as the motor is broken-in I will hit the dyno and get it on video.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users