Ultimate Subaru Message Board

RallyX school course??

It's really hard to tell. I thought the stuff in the lower left was due to the short "options" like the figure 8 section that's pretty obvious. There was a quick complete run at the end of Saturday's lessons that could have been what is seen but two people on the ORG message board think this view is from two or three years ago. Google has their watermark 2005 all over this, but I couldn't say when the actual satellite view was captured.

Hmmm interesting.

Is that the layout that they had for the school with the long straight on the back?

If you look you can kind of see courses from rallycrosses past still kind of engrained in the grass.

I don't remember any courses like that last year. The figure eight was in the lower right.(Furthest point away from the hotel) Upper left was braking section. Middle bottom left was sweeping right hander. Middle right was skid pad. Upper right was slalom.

I think it has to be from at least 2002 or 2003.

I'd love to see that course again. Looks like fun.

I don't remember any courses like that last year. The figure eight was in the lower right.(Furthest point away from the hotel) Upper left was braking section. Middle bottom left was sweeping right hander. Middle right was skid pad. Upper right was slalom.

I think it has to be from at least 2002 or 2003.

• 2 weeks later...