Welcome to Ultimate Subaru Message Board, my lurker friend!

Welcome to Ultimate Subaru Message Board, an unparalleled Subaru community full of the greatest Subaru gurus and modders on the planet! We offer technical information and discussion about all things Subaru, the best and most popular all wheel drive vehicles ever created.

We offer all this information for free to everyone, even lurkers like you! All we ask in return is that you sign up and give back some of what you get out - without our awesome registered users none of this would be possible! Plus, you get way more great stuff as a member! Lurk to lose, participate to WIN*!
  • Say hello and join the conversation
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Classifieds with all sorts of Subaru goodies
  • Photo hosting in our gallery
  • Meet other cool people with cool cars
Seriously, what are you waiting for? Make your life more fulfilling and join today! You and your Subaru won't regret it, we guarantee** it.

* The joy of participation and being generally awesome constitutes winning
** Not an actual guarantee, but seriously, you probably won't regret it!

Serving the Subaru Community since May 18th, 1998!

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

mirror blanks

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 fj401968

fj401968

USMB is life!

• Members
  • 135 posts
  • Rexburg

Posted 16 September 2005 - 04:38 PM

Has anyone found an economical source for mirror blanks for the side mirrors? The convex mirror (passenger side) on my '87 GL wagon is broken. Somewhere online I found one for $28 but that seems a bit spendy... I could get an entire mirror assembly at a salvage yard for less $.

Thanks in advance!

Tracy

#2 NoahDL88

NoahDL88

Elite Master of Cookies

• Members
  • 4,264 posts
  • Everett, WA, USA

Posted 16 September 2005 - 05:20 PM

Junkyard would have them, for about 3 years i had a Focus mirror on my drivers side glued to the broken Subie mirror, till my friend broke it off.

#3 Sydfloyd44

Sydfloyd44

USMB is life!

• Members
  • 153 posts
  • Central PA

Posted 16 September 2005 - 09:57 PM

Tracy, PM or e-mail me. I should be able to get you a Burco Redi Cut for about $12.00 including shipping. They are custom cut and fitted.

I replace several of these a day.

#4 Flowmastered87GL

Flowmastered87GL

WCSS Drunk

• Members
  • 6,132 posts
  • Portland, Oregon

Posted 17 September 2005 - 12:14 AM

I think I have the mirrors off my 87 GL still laying around. $10 plus shipping for one, $15 plus shipping for both (total, not each).

PM me if that sounds like a more reasonable amount to you.

Shipping would be from 97206, probably parcel post (just pay actual shipping cost)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users