Ultimate Subaru Message Board

ATTN CO BUMS! Left Hand canyon run SUN

Hey,

Wags lifted and lsd'd and I'm lookin to break it since my large shipment of snow is on backorder.:rolleyes: Me, Noss(blownbimer) in his Toy, and Ricko in his BRAT are to Left Hand canyon to check it out. Never been there, but I'd like to play around a bit. I hear theres a campground at the base so I'll bring some dogs and the means to cook them... and hopefully a spatula this time. Anyhoo I'm thinking that well all meet up at SUPER RUPAIR in Boulder at 10 AM.... THIS SUNDAY as in tomarrow the 27th

http://www.superrupair.com/

basically go down 36 to the north end of boulder... actually leaving boulder... turn left on yarmouth and go to the end... its on the right.... not sure if they care if we take over there lot, but they should be closed:grin:

We'll leave SR at about 10:15ish and head to the trail. Bring what you need, I have no idea what to expect but I figure its close enough to tow my scraps home.

http://www.4x4trails.net/db_view_trail.php?trailNum=81

wish i could go, but no can do........:(

maybe on a saturday sometime.....

Ditto...I work on Sunday's so can't go. Though you guys should have a blast, have been to left hand a few times, but only in rock buggies that my buddy builds. Should be a good chance to beat the heck out of the Roo's.

Dude,

Way to be on time... you were ten ****************************************************************************************************************ing minutes away at 10:45.... The meet was supposed to leave at 10...Dude we waited 30 minutes and took off.... And we waited for you at the trail head for 10 *******************************************************ing minutes, but since we were in the canyon already I didnt actually know what the *************************************************** you were saying *******************************************. Next time... try calling at like you know 1015 or so to say you'll be 45 ***********************************************ing minutes late, you ****************************************!!!!!!!11111111!

internet.jpg

rick knew that i was late but i'm not trying to pin this on him. i lost your number and i said i was at flat iron when rick called to say you were leaving superrupair and i'm sry that i was late their was a power failure at my house and it reset my alarm i tried to call you nos and rick for about30 min. then i tried to find the trail and ended up going down carnage

dude i talked to rick i know he wasn't very far ahead of me

and sry next time i will call

Here ya all go! Head on over to http://photobucket.com/albums/a159/Blownbimer/Subaru%20Wheelin%2011272005/ For more sweet pics!

P1010005.jpg

Rick also posed for very sexy photos.......

P1010063.jpg

On another note, about half the pictures were taken from me riding in the back of ricks brat....waiting to get bucked out...you'll see some pics where it got rough and there are pics of rocks, his brat seats, exc...I never claimed I was smart. Esp after phil and I had just talked about what a bad Idea it would be to do such a thing... Oh well, once subaru is in your blood, all sence seems to leave you!:drunk:

Man that's not too bad of a picture of me. I think it's going on the Christmas cards! LOL

I am shocked with what the stock Brat can do, but I crimped my exhaust by slamming it into the frame rail and the jacking lip. I guess I'll have to put on a different exhaust now!

Noss, why are my plates not blurred out????????????

That would be a great help if you could do that.

Thanks

We need more people with CB radios next time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rick-the guy showing his a$$ off in the pic!

looks like you guys didnt go very far up???? or did u just not take pics any farther up??? really ought to try going all the way around...... its a blast and a half!!!!! just try not to get stuck with a flat...... that sucks... i second the motion for a return trip..... maybe a saturday sometime? with plenty of notice so i can get the day off would be nice.....

Well, we came to a place where we would have to go up a hill, or down a boulder infested trail, my car wouldn't make it down boulder row, and phil's wagon started getting stuck going up the hill, so we turned around and went back the way we came. I think we could have gone further up and then down, but we didn't have a map, and didn't want to get lost. And my un-lifted brat would have gotten stuck a bunch!!!

ADOG-glad to hear your having fun with the 6!!!!!! I wish it would snow here after I get the lift and tires on it!!

I need my lift!!!

Rick