Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Picking up my 4th gen 1 Brat this year!

Little high on the price but I have been looking for a year and a half for one and no luck. I can find unbroken RH ones but never LH ones. Just like finding a lower front valance for a GL Brat. No problem finding a extra for a DL but not the GL. It seems like things like that always happen you know. Shoot me his info Jon and I will contact him about it. Thanks, Richard.

What condition is the drivers door in? If decent, without rust on the interior, I could use the shell.

Could use the domelight and drivers seat bottom, (if in OK condition.) Some foam wear OK, I'm mainly concerned with broken springs.

Todd

Well Todd The drivers door I am keeping for my Brat.I have the dome light cover. I think I have 2 extras actually. And I have the seat bottom. It is blue and it is not in the greatest of shape. The seat is torn and it looks like some of the foam is gone. I would have to check it further to see how the springs are. It feels good though. Too bad you don't need a passengers seat. I have a brown one that is in great condition. I keep saving these parts hoping that somebody will need some. I can't just see letting these parts go to waste. Also, Thanks Jon for the info. I will have to contact them about the tail light. I will get a box for that push bar too!

Jon....do you have more pics of your Parts BRAT? Whats the drivers seat like?

When I see pics, I aways see something!

(Subi guy.....yes keep saving the parts! Somebody will need it in the future, most likely you. These cars are now in the last leg and parts will get harder and harder to find.)

I'll take the dome light...let me know what to Paypal you. Oh...I could use the rubber mount on the struts too.

Todd

Hey Mike, If you want the Brake parts off the Brat you had better get a hold of me soon. I will be getting rid of the Brat on Friday or Saturday. I will be home for a while on Friday. Got to take the wife to get her wisdom teeth pulled. Just thought I would let you know.

Hey Rich, I only need a couple things. Mainly I need the Combination Valve, rear hoses possibly, and I need the rear manual adjusters for the drum brakes. I'll give you a call tomorrow.Thanks,

-Mike

I took it to Paso Robles auto wrecking. It is right inside the gate to your right. Sorry but I had to get it out from in front of my house. It did not exactly look all that good having a stripped Brat sitting on a trailer in front of my house. At least that is until I drag my next victim home:lol:

Sorry Mike I did not take that part out of any of the 4 Brats that I parted. Did not seem like a part that was needed. I guess I will have to take the pedal box and the braket out of the next one I part out.

Hey my name is mike I need the bracket that holds up the pedals in my brat could I score one from you...