Ultimate Subaru Message Board

westcoaststompers small site update

Looks good

www.westcoaststompers.com

On another note, I'll be working in Marysville, and hopefully living north of there, in say Stanton/Arlington.... ish. Hurry home, i want to go offroadin.

BTW, my car has had some updates, i'm runnin EJ22 now, not the EA-81 but theres no rush to change that, and i'm not too worried. ;)

i'm working on the hurrying part! 1 and a 1/2 years left...

august this year i'll be holding a couple shake down runs for the new project vehicle. so if you'll be up there by august, your definately invited to come noah! i'm in japan again right now. i was in guam last week and okinawa the week before that. so i'm all over right now. august is my estimated return to the states.

yeah welded in the rear is the only way to go on a subaru! have fun steering if you weld the front... lsd isn't too bad in the front... but yes welded is more of a need on the tougher stuff.

there's one or 2 pics under member's rides or one of the members pages or under rooinater's pics in the gallery. with the specs of the $hit going into it too on my member page. most of it i have already, have to buy the spool and gears in a couple days, then the marlin hy-steer kit. then all i got to do is get the petty stuff. brake extensions and stuff like that and driveshafts. i have a re-built 4.7:1 low range 23 spline case for the rear and the one in it is going to front case. i have the adapter, the tires, the wagoneer springs for the lift (i also have everything for a 1/4 elliptic setup in the rear. but that isn't going in till i get out of the corp) also need to get the longfields 30 spline chromo axle shafts!! i'll probably sell the 35's right away and buy my dad's 38's... the bed's rusted out and being removed also, and a truck box mounted ont he frame. also have a aussie locker for the front

i'm still over seas till august... so all the parts are sitting at my mom and dad's house in marysville, wa. i'm collecting them up there, order and deliver. the day i get home on leave... monter garage 101!!, and it should be ready in about a week to start trail running. with luck and help from my dad and a few friends, it's on when i get home.

still want to see some pics of your new project heep70!

Ya ya ya, I will get pics of it when I am done painting it probably next weekend. Mine is not moving as fast as yours. I am also collecting parts for my Highboy. It is next to get the body redone and another 460. I am buying my second T-case today for my double. I found another 1980 t-case that has the bigger input shaft. I am going up north to look at Crash's flatbed he has for sale and buy his old bumper. His flatbed doesn't fit my short wheelbase, but I like the way it is set up.

oh yeah and i need to buy the triple x member from all pro with the tcase brake...

hey eric you decide which locker you are putting in?

i know of the beat your ************ trail. and a general idea of where it is. not sure if i'll be doing a shake down run on it. but who knows... lake isabel trail will tell first...

hopefully i'll get to get a few more pages updated with some flash. but time will tell when that actually happens.

Rooinator, here is a pic after its first couple coats of paints. It looks shining, but will dry to a flat tan color.

OK, fine. This computer won't let me upload. Here is a link. Its on the first page. http://www.snort4x4.com/forum/showthread.php?t=29476

Ah, it requires a login and password. Email me the pic and I'll post it.

Ok, heres the pic he wanted to post.

heepsyota.jpg