Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Meet for the old skool' subies of colorado and surrounding area?

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Think its the omni... your also a short way from our yuppie mall! Cool stores...you gona get any nights off while your here? or are they gona work your arse off?

I'll be working monday through friday, almost without a doubt, but it will be 8-5 and I think the rest of the time will be free... I leave new york on sunday, get to CO sunday night, leave CO saturday

So let's chat a bit more about Operose coming out next week, since it looks like we are kinda stuck to nights shall we meet-up one night someplace and grab some dinner or something? (If you want to see Project Cheap hopefully someplace I don't have to hit a highway to get too)

Or do we show the New Yorker part of our mountains...shouldn't come to the front range with out at least seeing Red Rocks, Lookout Mountain (much funner to drive in the RX), or something that's not to far up the hills since we all have to work.

i was going to come down to visit nossy one of these weekends, if it's a meet that's super. I have the turbo legacy on the road and would have no problem driving down there. unless i get cheap and me and the boy take the R6 or something. anyway, i'm down for anynight but thursday, 27th, i have a physics test or 29th is my dad's birthday and i'm taking him to the race track

i was going to come down to visit nossy one of these weekends, if it's a meet that's super. I have the turbo legacy on the road and would have no problem driving down there. unless i get cheap and me and the boy take the R6 or something. anyway, i'm down for anynight but thursday, 27th, i have a physics test or 29th is my dad's birthday and i'm taking him to the race track

Ooh, yeah, tuesday's bad for me... have a calc exam that night.

afaik, any day of the week will be fine for me, but I will assume that the clients we are going to meet are going to want to go out to dinner or something at least one night

if we can figure out a definate night, I can tell them "sorry I'm meeting my friends from the intarweb!11" :brow:

some place cool! :grin:

What's your definition of cool Op? Scenic, dirt roads, good food (hard to find sometimes), etc.

By the way have you ever been out here before? I'll have to try and catch-up with you when I head to New York next year (think it's in Jan). Never been there before, should be interesting.

What's your definition of cool Op? Scenic, dirt roads, good food (hard to find sometimes), etc.

By the way have you ever been out here before? I'll have to try and catch-up with you when I head to New York next year (think it's in Jan). Never been there before, should be interesting.

never been here before.. we got in today and checked into the omni.. they gave us champagne as soon as we checked in :brow:

we went to Buca de Bippo or somethin crazy like that and got a bunch of italian food for dinner...

then we drove around looking for beer for a long time, finally ended up getting bud light at wal-mart... WTF..

haven't seen any cool cars except one ea82 wagon...

our rental car is a ************ty 2dr chevy cobalt

anybody in colorado feel free to PM me and I'll get you my cell #

or stop by room 727 of the omni, we've got a case of beer in the sink.. :lol:

HI!

I'ma gonna be painting my 6 this weekend... Just depends on when we do it, I'd like to get the car prepped Friday, but if its later in the day I might be pissed at it by then. If you somehow get friday off... you should come help me.. or at least stand around and drink.:grin:

Hey Jerry...

I'll take all the help I can get... I have 3-4 days to get it totally done... Thats redoing the wing, filling the door, removing all the lights and such... or you could jucome over and stand around and drink beer... that works too.:banana:

I'm a little drunk, but check your pm's on whatever site I just pm'd you on

Hey Jerry...

I'll take all the help I can get... I have 3-4 days to get it totally done... Thats redoing the wing, filling the door, removing all the lights and such... or you could jucome over and stand around and drink beer... that works too.:banana:

i might take you up on that