Welcome to Ultimate Subaru Message Board, my lurker friend!

Welcome to Ultimate Subaru Message Board, an unparalleled Subaru community full of the greatest Subaru gurus and modders on the planet! We offer technical information and discussion about all things Subaru, the best and most popular all wheel drive vehicles ever created.

We offer all this information for free to everyone, even lurkers like you! All we ask in return is that you sign up and give back some of what you get out - without our awesome registered users none of this would be possible! Plus, you get way more great stuff as a member! Lurk to lose, participate to WIN*!
  • Say hello and join the conversation
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Classifieds with all sorts of Subaru goodies
  • Photo hosting in our gallery
  • Meet other cool people with cool cars
Seriously, what are you waiting for? Make your life more fulfilling and join today! You and your Subaru won't regret it, we guarantee** it.

* The joy of participation and being generally awesome constitutes winning
** Not an actual guarantee, but seriously, you probably won't regret it!

Serving the Subaru Community since May 18th, 1998!

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

shelby's rynoplasty

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 gunslinger

gunslinger

USMB is life!

• Members
  • 167 posts
  • Gold Bar

Posted 03 June 2006 - 05:03 PM

here ya go Sparkster, new fangled pics for ya.

figured shelby needed a new nose. (see first pic for before:-\ . pic 2 is of the day that led to her demise ). pretty sure she's the first Black-N-Tan. goes good with my alaskan amber. :drunk: :drunk: :clap:

BTW - .060 fencing works GREAT for bumpers. just make sure to grind all the galvinizing off or youll end up in the hospital. :dead:

ENJOY!!:banana:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

#2 SOOBOUTLAW

SOOBOUTLAW

Junkyard Junkie

• Members
  • 536 posts
  • EVERETT

Posted 04 June 2006 - 01:43 PM

Sweet cosmetic surgery.

#3 SOOBOUTLAW

SOOBOUTLAW

Junkyard Junkie

• Members
  • 536 posts
  • EVERETT

Posted 04 June 2006 - 01:43 PM

Playing around at Reiter?

#4 LosDiosDeVerde86

LosDiosDeVerde86

1000+ Super USER!

• Members
  • 1,346 posts
  • Columbus

Posted 04 June 2006 - 02:13 PM

looks good, but dude...serously...cut the center out of the hoodscoop so it's not SO obviously useless..

i'm i'm wrong, forgive me.

#5 gunslinger

gunslinger

USMB is life!

• Members
  • 167 posts
  • Gold Bar

Posted 04 June 2006 - 04:11 PM

Playing around at Reiter?

yup. thats usually where im at since i live 4 minutes away.

#6 gunslinger

gunslinger

USMB is life!

• Members
  • 167 posts
  • Gold Bar

Posted 04 June 2006 - 04:14 PM

looks good, but dude...serously...cut the center out of the hoodscoop so it's not SO obviously useless..

i'm i'm wrong, forgive me.

i know, i know. :rolleyes: it actually comes with a grid that you put in there so that it doesnt look TOO fake, but after i had the scoop on the hood, i tried to find the piece and found out that i had lost it somewhere in the last year of owning the scoop.

ive got a cardboard template already made to make another grid to go in there so RELAX! ;)

#7 LosDiosDeVerde86

LosDiosDeVerde86

1000+ Super USER!

• Members
  • 1,346 posts
  • Columbus

Posted 04 June 2006 - 04:15 PM

i know, i know. :rolleyes: it actually comes with a grid that you put in there so that it doesnt look TOO fake, but after i had the scoop on the hood, i tried to find the piece and found out that i had lost it somewhere in the last year of owning the scoop.

ive got a cardboard template already made to make another grid to go in there so RELAX! ;)

haha, oh ok

#8 Phizinza

Phizinza

Yip yip

• Members
  • 3,867 posts
  • South Australia

Posted 04 June 2006 - 08:09 PM

.. why not cut it out, cut out a hole in your hood and let it do something... maybe it would cool the gearbox... not that subies need extra cooling.

I like your rims, looks sweet.

#9 gunslinger

gunslinger

USMB is life!

• Members
  • 167 posts
  • Gold Bar

Posted 04 June 2006 - 11:15 PM

.. why not cut it out, cut out a hole in your hood and let it do something... maybe it would cool the gearbox... not that subies need extra cooling.

I like your rims, looks sweet.

cant cut the hood out. shelby see's a lot of puddle jumping. cant scoop water RIGHT in there. besides, there isnt a single thing on 'er that needs cooling. i dont need to waste my time cutting holes to vent.

#10 chazmataz

chazmataz

I'm a Mud Addict

• Members
  • 673 posts
  • Estacada

Posted 05 June 2006 - 12:58 AM

sweet looking bumper and i like the black and tan.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users