Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Mt Saint Helens

HATCHY

I was up exploring mt saint helens,, and there is a ton of 4x4 up there. I was wondering if anyone else has checked out that area.. I was just wondering if it is worth my time to go back up there wheeling

Where abouts around St.Helens are you refering to? I'm pretty familar with some areas...let me know when ya go....I haven't been up there since it started erupting again...I witnessed May 18 ...so I'm abit cautious....I climbed it in 2000... Being a national monument ya have to be careful and watch for the Park nazi's....We were climbing and got checked twice for permits by the same rangers within 5hours...!!! :mad:

I'm sure there is some good stuff near Cougar.

No joke we went up last weekend to Parkdale and found a quadtrack turned to singletrack hillclimb...no pics....the only thing stopping us was trees!:eek:

second that... with a proper push bar even trees would not have stopped us, I could only push that last one so far untill it would have come up and smashed my grill and hood.

No joke we went up last weekend to Parkdale and found a quadtrack turned to singletrack hillclimb...no pics....the only thing stopping us was trees!:eek:

don't mean to be a copycat. but, i figure since i was there and witnessed it, i would follow in scrap's shoes.

i third that.