Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Walker Valley WA 7 October 06 ** Date Change**

... then drove up to the rock pit, then out WV-05, then Pats trail , looks like pats may be only for Quads now , thats the entrance I know

Scott,

It would be a shame not to take the same trail we tried the last two trips. Looking at the map, it looks like Pat's trail consists of overlapping routes mixed with Quad and 4x4 trails where eventually the 4x4 trail turns to the right and becomes Upper/Mainline/Expressway. It would be good to confirm that, as I'm really looking forward to running the same trail and going further then we have in the past.

It's like an unconquered challenge that we can't let get the best of us.:)

Rollie

hey EZ what trails does the HP usually hit when they go up?

Ya know, I don't remember. I haven't been there since I owned the green/black hatch and Ken still had his hatch. I should dig out the tape cuz it's dated, but I think not since 02 or so. I only went twice, both times Todd and his crew led the way.

HPwalkerV56.sized.jpg

Looking at the map, I believe we entered somewhere near where you do. Is it pretty much a climb for the first half mile or so? Have you got it on the video I sent? Look at the line up above and refer to the map. Remember the part where Ken hits the tree, repeat, repeat? That would be where we go in.

This look familiar?

qmanbighole.jpg

This?

142walker1.jpg

4 days to go yee hee:banana: :banana:

we'll just headup the night before and find somewhere to camp.

where do you want to meet up?,the Rock pit would be a good spot , we should roll in ther just after 10:00, any 14 wheel covers?

Looking at the map, I believe we entered somewhere near where you do. Is it pretty much a climb for the first half mile or so? Have you got it on the video I sent? Look at the line up above and refer to the map. Remember the part where Ken hits the tree, repeat, repeat? That would be where we go in.

watched the tape last night didnt recognise a thing

It would be a shame not to take the same trail we tried the last two trips. Looking at the map, it looks like Pat's trail consists of overlapping routes mixed with Quad and 4x4 trails where eventually the 4x4 trail turns to the right and becomes Upper/Mainline/Expressway. It would be good to confirm that, as I'm really looking forward to running the same trail and going further then we have in the past.

It's like an unconquered challenge that we can't let get the best of us.:)

Rollie

relooked at the map , your right we will hit that first, Rollie you can ride with me Mar is staying home this time out , your the trip recorder,

, Rollie you can ride with me Mar is staying home this time out , you're the trip recorder,

Scott,

I would be honored to ride with you.

Mark me down for a for sure thing. I will definitely be there.

If you get stuck, I won't help push you out, but I will be sure to catch it on video.

:banana:

Rollie

4 days to go yee hee:banana: :banana:

"in the past we have entered off walker valley rd onto peter burns rd at the northwest corner , then drove up tp the rock pit then out WV-05 then Pats trail , looks like pats may be only for Quads now , thats the enterance I know"

where do you want to meet up?,the Rock pit would be a good spot , we should roll in ther just after 10:00, any 14 wheel covers?

I guess that would work, I can see it on the map. I'm meeting up with 2 others the night before, we'll camp somewhere in the park. We should have time to get up and find this rock pit. Ask for Delian on the cb, channel 8. Mine receives, but transmits like crap.

I just called, no wheel covers, sorry.

You legacy isn't gonna go anywhere on those roads. ;) If things go right, I'll be using my winch this weekend. :brow:

I know my buddy will have open seats in his FJ. I may or may not have a passenger with me. Meet up with us in the a.m. Maybe you could meet Scott at the gas station at the exit and leave your car there.

Buddy's FJ:

toyec4.jpg

Walker valley trip saturday Oct 7 2006

meet at Bellingham Sunset Shell Station Leave at 9:00 AM ,

meet up with others at Kart Track in Mt Vernon at 10:00

monitering channel 2 on the CB ,

leaving Bellingham at 9

Leaving Kart Track in mt vernon at 10

its right on the freeway,

there should be a few open seats ,when going gets tuff all seats are open:lol: :lol::eek:

Scott.

Thought you said meet at the Rock Pit at 10:00. . .

since no one else had commited to go , we could leave Bellingham @ 8:30 , skip the Kart track meeting spot , take 538 E College way , at Riverside Dr swing threw the parking lot around 9:15 to the right to pick up any interested then hit hwy 9 go south threw Big lake and hit Walker Valley road, and get there Earlier . that would work, anyone object? if not we will do that, its a faster route

See ya at the Rock Pit at 10. We're on, whether the Board is or not. lol

Ma truck's loaded!

Check your pm for my #. Just change the .net to .org in the address bar when you check your pms.

Send me yours please. Let's talk during the day Friday.

since no one else had commited to go , we could leave Bellingham @ 8:30 , skip the Kart track meeting spot , take 538 E College way , at Riverside Dr swing threw the parking lot around 9:15 to the right to pick up any interested then hit hwy 9 go south threw Big lake and hit Walker Valley road, and get there Earlier . that would work, anyone object? if not we will do that, its a faster route

this is the route we will take :eek: :eek: