Ultimate Subaru Message Board

High Bar and Jump Seats Finnally in!

FlyB0y

Yes, it's been over a year, but I finnally got them in .. night pics don't do justice, but I should have some in the morning too. Got stuck in Montana over a technicality by my land lord :rolleyes: so I can't really leave till about the end of August now, hopefully my XT6 sells and I can finnally get the ATV meats I have been lusting for :clap::banana::burnout::Flame:

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2289861

(new pics including the rollbar & jump seats are toward the end)

LOL! that's ok, it's really not going well with the current paint, but if I ever sell my XT6 and still have the time, I might be able to finnally paint it the color I want .. midnight blue (nearly black) and that will set the color off, that and I would love to figure out a way to make a natural looking lightning strike graphic for the hood that would be reasonably easy to do with rattle-can with a template, I can't see air brushing it only to get scratched off by branches :rolleyes: Well, anyhow, hopefully I can make some more pics for you in the daylight and maybe they won't be so fuzzy (borrowing this digi from a friend) maybe I can find some engine paint in the color I want :burnout::Flame:

I like the way the snorke is set up on there. Good looking brat too.

thx :) actually looking to find a better way to attach it atm, I had some brackets that seemed to work attached to the rain gutter, but they broke and untill I find a better way (really not crazy about drilling into the door pillar) it's not attached. I also think I might have found out why I had some problems getting enough air with it attached, I think it may have been due to the size of the air-box being to restrictive, gonna try making the box roughly 2x the current size and see if it helps. Added some more daylight pics, the skid plate is hard to see but on the bottom it has been dented in 3/8" and 1/2" on the other side hehe and to think the guys who built it for me thought I wanted it over-done:burnout::Flame:

Anyhow, enjoy!

You mean like this color? :clap:

berat04.jpg

:slobber::slobber::slobber:

yeah! that's pretty sweet is that a stock color?

I know it sounds crazy, but I can't decide if I want it to be flat or gloss :drunk: and I am kinda torn on doing some kind of "urban cammo" scheme in blue, grey and black .. sorta panzer tiger stripe maybe :brow:

nice brat man

hopwfully i will soon be a part of the brat family

the subaru kid

-Dalton

thx! don't worry, just keep lookiong around, they are out there .. if your ever in montana tho there is a town that they seem to be most prevelant .. just lemme know if you want help finding one .. I'm gonna be here for about annother month anyway