Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Harry's Meet in a couple of weeks? Northeast - Harry's Report?

John...I will see what I can do..

Connie,

I was mostly kidding really, as Jess and I are also planning a JY run here in a few weeks. I would gladly join the party, but I cant get away this sunday:-\

Im actually thinking about taking a PENSKE van down and loading it up!

(I really do need two EJ22s, and I think all that weight might be a bit much for Trusty Rusty:grin:

Yo , give up a good report.;)

Sorry,can't make it soon. But I do think September will yield a good weekend. Plan is to take the son,camp,hit Pine Barrens,and the Yards of PA up 61 to Harry's and the northern run home,probably I-84. Friday night to Sunday afternoon/evening.....when Harry's closes. AND,probably in the '78 or '79 if I register it like I want to,soon.

Have fun,safe ride.

just an fyi before you take your son Paul, i`m not sure how old he is, but harry's will not allow anybody under 16 into the yard. even when you are 16, a parent or guardian has to sign some form they give you. some new law, but i tried taking my cousin in who is 14, and they were real strict about it. he had to wait in the car for 3 hours:-\ and i had to carry a geo transmission with no help :dead:

oh and Jon does this mean ej swap for the brat? and is that rust jones in your avatar?

just kinda stinks that the younger crowd can`t get any junkyard goodness until they are 16:dead:

oh and John that sounds awesome! ej22s are usually plentiful there. Gary's u pull it in Binghamton might also have what you need. i know he had at least 5 ej cars last time i was up. he also gaurantees his motors for 30 days and has a bus that rides around the yard that will pick you and your parts up. he has the cheap motor special sometimes too.

Just got home from Harrys...TONS of Legos..a few Imps ( not many at all)..lots-o-EA82s a couple foresters and 3 XT6s!!!:banana: :banana: Got a couple parts for Rocky...like a new taillight section and a lower steering column piece ..there werent any good uppers...a new horn set up and some odds and ends.

Pheebie did wonderful on her first road trip...was getting around 32+ mpg and I will be posting updated picks of her tomorrow...to show off her new facelift.