Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Finally found my wheels!

After months of searching I finally found 15" aluminum pugs. A local guy was going to junk his 505 and I traded him some beat steel pugs and $50 for these!:banana: I'm now looking for tire size recommendations. I have a 4/3 lift on the brat and I'm thinking about going with 215 70 15 Firestone destination a/t's. I run this brand of tire on my rover and they are quiet and did really impressively well in the snow last year. Any recommendations are greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Daniel

http://www.ultimatesubaru.org/photos/data/500/medium/Picture_0251.jpg

So the tires I wanted didn't come in 215 70 15 so I got 215 75 15 instead. They rubbed alot so I had to do some bashing on the firewall.

So for future reference 27" tires didn't fit under a 4/3 lift without a little persuasion. The back lower corners of the front fenders were rusty anyway, so I didn't feel too bad taking a bfh to the brat, and I'm happy with the out come.

http://www.ultimatesubaru.org/photos/data/500/medium/Picture_026.jpg

Thanks! The drivers side is still rubbing a bit. I think my spring pre load adjusters are set at the lowest setting, so I think I'll try turning them up a bit before I bash any more on the firewall.

Hey Brian did I see that you needed some 93 legacy parts? I have a donor car if you need any parts either pm me or call me at 510-734-5327. Maybe we can work out a trade or partial trade for those wheels.

Nice Brat.

I assuming it's custom so my question might be answered by myself....

But where did you get the front bumper? Thats nice. :)

Thanks. I made the bumper from a ten foot piece of 4"x6" 3/16" wall tubing. I still had the brain cells that stored the high school math and was able to get the angles cut right and it all came together.

Thanks. I made the bumper from a ten foot piece of 4"x6" 3/16" wall tubing. I still had the brain cells that stored the high school math and was able to get the angles cut right and it all came together.

Nice. :)

I'm thinking I'm just gonna make my own as well.

Seems like I'll get it just how I want that way.

Just gotta pick up a welder first.