Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Subaru Convoy to WCSS10 from Portland

We'll be meeting up at the Hooters in Beaverton on Friday at 2:00pm and grabbing some grub, then we'll all leave together in one Convoy. Everyone's welcome to join. I've done this the last couple years and it's really fun, and if you break down you've got the support of the group there to help out. (Not like we're going to break down, we're diving Subarus right?):)

Here's the address to the Hooters:

11995 SW Beaverton Hillsdalehw

Beaverton, OR 97005

(503) 646-9464

I'll be there ...

However, us offroad folks will be taking the roads less traveled...offroad...for some friday pre wheeling action @TSF...:headbang:

I plan to meet up with Scott(bellingham) Team cf...anyone who wants to join us...

I'll be willing to go once I have my camp site all set up. I don't want to wheel with a bunch of crap in the back of my rig.

I'll be there ...

However, us offroad folks will be taking the roads less traveled...offroad...for some friday pre wheeling action @TSF...:headbang:

I plan to meet up with Scott(bellingham) Team cf...anyone who wants to join us...

Ahhgg... as of right now I'm most likely only gonna be making the Sand Lake days on wed/thurs. I'll have to be back home by thurs night.

Unless things change. But right now a wedding and a Fly-In is getting in the way of WCSS.

So no TSF on friday for me.

• 2 weeks later...