Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Walker Run Dec 13th / 14th

one eye

it torn the sheet metal right under drivers side hit a rock pretty hard one time :lol: so i need to make it stronger any ideas i have like 4 or 5 bolts in it now but it still makes funny noises lol

Boy that's a good one! I wonder if you could get a large chunk of Plate and weld it in there? Like from the pinch weld to the "frame" rail area.

Jeff

Looks like it is going to be snowy and cold!! so dress warm.:)

I can't wait for this saturday to come!!!

They say for Mount Vernon, we should get 1-3" and that is at sea level, we should be up about 600-800 ft. So we'll get more!

Jeff

here is a little more accurate weather for walker... 3"-7" friday night alone...

http://forecast.weather.gov/MapClick.php?lat=48.377176295268015&lon=-122.16728210449219&site=sew&smap=1&marine=0&unit=0&lg=en

Chad Rick and I went through there last Sunday and had very little trouble, It helps to have a spotter, I got through it but the rear of the Wagon wanted to slide over to the pole on that spot, and it is just pefect to take off the stub there.

Jeff

I like the diversity of the cars in your crowd. They may all be EA 81/82's but the different mods each have is at least more interesting then what I see here in Australia. If you have an EA82 here its either 2 or 3 inch body lift, Speedy Desert Rat 14" wheels, LT 14" tyres, and a alloy bullbar. Then your done, off you go. Looks like you've got 6 stud, 4 stud peugeot, no lift, 4" lift or 6" lift, different power plants, different body mods, the list goes on..

Any how, fun to watch.. Cheers,

I like the diversity of the cars in your crowd. They may all be EA 81/82's but the different mods each have is at least more interesting then what I see here in Australia. If you have an EA82 here its either 2 or 3 inch body lift, Speedy Desert Rat 14" wheels, LT 14" tyres, and a alloy bullbar. Then your done, off you go. Looks like you've got 6 stud, 4 stud peugeot, no lift, 4" lift or 6" lift, different power plants, different body mods, the list goes on..

Any how, fun to watch.. Cheers,

I hope it's entertaining for all!:banana:

There is even one with an 8"!!

Check this out

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewProfile&friendID=402715622

Jeff

Edited by one eye