Ultimate Subaru Message Board

New Member Here! from WA

Hey guys I've been on Nasioc and LegacyCentral for a couple years now. So far I have owned:

1: 93 Legacy Wagon

2. 92 MR2

3. 92 5MT SS

4. 91 5MT SS

5. Going to buy in about a week: 91 5MT SS

as you can tell, Im a major fan of the Oldschool Legacy Turbo's and aside from LC this seems to be the best place for advice, etc. Nasioc is mostly all WRX and STi guys as im sure you know and alot of them are stuck up *********************s! haha. So if anyone is a Legacy guy or from Spokane, WA dont be afraid to say hey! OLD SCHOOL FTW!(although alot of you guys are more old school than me!)

Doug, the driveline worked but either the tranny or a bearing in the tranny went out shortly after. I think that whatever it is was only holding on because of the slack from that crappy driveline. I am selling the car for 2000 on thursday but keeping wheels/tires, brakes, seats, swaybars, and stereo. So it ended up being about fair, Ill be buying the other ss for 2000 and keeping those parts (about $2k worth).

Hey guys I've been on Nasioc and LegacyCentral for a couple years now. So far I have owned:

1: 93 Legacy Wagon

2. 92 MR2

3. 92 5MT SS

4. 91 5MT SS

5. Going to buy in about a week: 91 5MT SS

as you can tell, Im a major fan of the Oldschool Legacy Turbo's and aside from LC this seems to be the best place for advice, etc. Nasioc is mostly all WRX and STi guys as im sure you know and alot of them are stuck up *********************s! haha. So if anyone is a Legacy guy or from Spokane, WA dont be afraid to say hey! OLD SCHOOL FTW!(although alot of you guys are more old school than me!)

I have a 90/91/94 Lego! :banana: (That I've almost completely torn apart

and put back together)

So I have a lot of info on first gen legacies.

Plus a parts lego, so if you need a few parts here and there...

Twitch

PS: Go to pull and save regularly, stuff flies through there pretty fast.

thats badass that you have an ej22t in an RX haha. What a good motor! just sold my highly modded SS and bought a100% stock one so I can build it myself and learn. I dont really have a bunch of parts that I can sell, except for the ones that will be replaced with aftermarket ones. I will post up whatever I end up selling though.