Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Hahah yes but no :(

Something probably fell down into the air bleeds for the main and/or idle circuit. Take the top off the Weber, remove the air correctors, E-tubes, main jets, and idle jets - blow all the passages out with compressed air and reassemble. Should clear up your issues. This has happened to me several times while off-roading. The Weber air filters are not great at keeping out debris.

GD

Most likely you shook something up from the tank and might have partially clogged your filters. I would replace em both first (the one near the tank is most critical). I would start there and if the problem still persists then maybe you got something gumming the carb (doubtful but maybe).

You need to clean the carb as you have dislodged some sediment from the bottom of the float bowl and it has made it's way into the fuel circuits,compressed air will most likely be needed.

If you don't have acess to a compressed air source you may be able to use one of those cans of compressed air from an electronics supply shop to do the job .

Webers are also prone to blocking some exposed air bleeds on the carby top section if you are running one of those.

Cheers Steve

Ok i think its a vac leak because when i cover the top of the carb it runs better, there there is also a swishing noise like right next too transmission.... sooo yeah i have no clue, i was hoping it was just a vac line but its not and i need the car by monday but its not looking so good