Ultimate Subaru Message Board

06 Outback, winter package (heated seats, mirrors, windshield) with new tires one owner 88k miles, clean title. Even has compass mirror with auto dim.

deal of the year. $x,xxx.xx

took over a month to get it here but this is it.

IMGA0075.jpg?t=1257619846

IMGA0078.jpg?t=1257619868

Edited by bheinen74

IMGA0079.jpg?t=1257619893

I like it so far. This will be the new winter beater for me so the BRAT and SVX stays out of the salt. My big 95 pound dog already jumped in the backseat with muddy feet when i wasnt watching when the door was open.

Already disconnected the daytime running lights module, and turned the gauge sweep function off.

Took the dogs for a car ride (both in the far back) and the backseat has 3 headrests, so one dogs head was between the left and center headrest, the other dogs head was between the right and center headrest. Kinda cute i will probably need to get a pet gate but they did stay in the very back.

Have oem Subaru all weather mats to go in, waiting for snow forcast before i put them in.

BTW this replaced the 83 GL which was sold last weekend. Still have my 92SS for sale as this replaces it too.

Edited by bheinen74

Ill take that ss off your hands.

Ben. someone here in town plans to buy it for a daughter, but they have yet to come up with the cash til next weekend.

so a better hurry type thing cuase they said they might have the cash by Friday. I dont think they will take very good care of it, they need a car under 2g and this fits their bill.

I would rather it go to someone who knows subarus but with my outback here, there is no reason to keep the 92 SS

I have advertised this on a few other boards, and nothing yet, so my motivation to sell to whoever needs a car in this price range.

Congrats man. Why exactly did it take so long?

thanks

bought the car on a Sunday (october 3 or 4th) and payment didnt clear til Friday that week (the bank screwed up the wire transfer the first time).

that delay....followed by a shipping company that took 15 days to tell me they coudlnt locate a driver.

then i had to call a new shipping company since the first one couldnt do the job, and then that 2nd shipper ended up having the car on the hauler with cars behind it that had to go 760 miles west of me, so then they finally got it to me.....

whew.

the car came from east and ended up all the way to Denver before getting to me on Nov. 3rd night lol

Edited by bheinen74

well its replacing a few beaters. I will try to keep it nice.

I found the rear seat cupholders to be MIA when i flipped down the hinged door to access them, no cupholder arms.

When i bought the 04 outback heated seats for my BRAT, I bought the center console thinking i would use it in my BRAT (that didnt fit) and so I locate the center console in my parts stash, and it has cupholders. Remove them, remove the broken one in the 06, and guess what, they are the same except for the door cover which the 06 is light tan and the 04 was brown. I snapped off the covers, swapped them and made a good cupdholder with the right color and installed it.

already getting things done to make it even better.

first project will be deer lights mounting somehow. I still got the brand new 96-99 subaru oem foglights (rectangle) and tinkered around with where to mount them, grill seems to be good. But I may just get the Hella 500 and do that as I know they would be bright.

Edited by bheinen74