Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Suby owner in Pa

subaru 002Hi all

I have joined today and own a 2009 Subaru Outback 3.0R and a 2004 Subaru Outback 2.5 Sedan. I have had many Suby's dating back to 1981, but I do not attempt to do my own work on them as I have two left hands and can turn a $50 repair into thousands! Although I have had many brands of auto's, Subaru is my favorite and in buying a car, there is no other option for me now. Some times the Subaru "people" seem to try very hard to change my opinion, but I am a stubburn man. Glad to be here!

Edited by bigjeep

subaru 002...but I do not attempt to do my own work on them as I have two left hands and can turn a $50 repair into thousands!

This Board can definitely help you with this issue. Many knowledgeable folks here more than willing to share their expertise, advice, opinions and guidance, not to mention their experiences as to what works and what doesn't.

If something comes up, do a search, read a little or post your question and you may be able to turn a mechanic's bill of thousands into a $50 repair. :)

Welcome!