Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Good price?

Not too bad considering it's most of what you would need for the swap. It's either buy something like that (which is nice that it comes with a warantee) or buy a wrecked WRX and then have to pull all that crap out of it. More work and no warantee.

The reality is that swaps like this are expensive, and while it surely could be had cheaper - I think I would rather buy from a reputable importer and have a warantee rather than not know what I was getting. I have no experience with this company - I'm just saying it's definitely something to look into.

On the plus side the EJ20T's from Japan are usually more powerful than the EJ20T domestic counterparts. Somewhere on the order of 260 HP vs. the USDM's 230 HP.

GD

It is an EJ20G. Not a bad price considering you get everything. The EJ20G's are good for about 245bhp. This is the same motor that is in Tex's Ultimate RX. Ask him what he thinks. Or, you could buy his and have fun right away!