Ultimate Subaru Message Board

New Hampshire Soob Repair shops

I'm living in the Dover area and am looking for a competent mechanic. I checked out Carworks (Lee, NH) and if the reviews on Cartalk.com are anything to go by, they may be my choice. Has anybody used these guys? Or do you have suggestions of your own?

Thanks

I know many here do their own work, but I'm guessing there are those that use a shop now and again

If anyone would weigh in I'd appreciate it. I'm capable of basic tune-up stuff, plugs, oil change, filters etc. More than that however I'm really crap at, and would rather trust to a mechanic. Thanks

• 3 years later...

I am in Southern New Hampshire and would like to find a good independant Subaru repair shop.  My '03 Legacy GT sedan has 95k on the clock and I will need to get the timing belt done at 105k

P.S. found one called Farr Auto in Hempstead, NH  he owns a '03 Outback with 280k on the clock, his wife drives a '07 Forester.  Any mechanic that bought and sold Roos for two years is Ok in my book. 

Edited by shortlid