Ultimate Subaru Message Board

How do I do this??

It's not. The angle is deceptive from picture.

It's called "forced perspective"

There is however an adjustment on the rear torsion bar and the front spring seats.

I knew about the rear adjustment but I didnt know about the front, thanks ill try the front and see if it levels out.

SJ

If you raise the front using the strut spring perch adjusters (if it still has them - many have been replaced with non-stock struts) it should only be done for off-road as it will create a positive camber situation and will rapidly wear out your front tires on the road (outer edge wear - especially on turns).

The rear adjust is safe to use anytime but the front should be left fully down unless you are not on the pavement. EA81's already have a tendancy to wear the outer edge of the tires in turns - jacking up the struts will just make it that much worse.

If you want to level it a 1" lift on the front only would come pretty close to doing that but with such a small lift camber correction is not easily done.

GD

Edited by GeneralDisorder