Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Farmington NM

Yep thats the one...the fuel tank is badly lacquered and have not been able to get it to flow gas. I was able to get the rest of the fuel system cleaned out except for the carburator. This is the reason I purchased the 79 wagon. I was able to get the entire car for what it was going to cost me to have the tank cleaned out. Just need to get the tank and the carb out, work on the brakes a bit and I think it should be good to go. I hope so anyway....

We had a feeling it was going to be a pita to clean the tank. We wanted to put a fuel cell in the back to get it going. He got it from his aunt and she has a sedan thats fwd 5spd sitting in her yard also. It should have the same motor in it. They parked it because a tree branch went through the windshield.She told my buddy he could have the car with no title for $75 bucks. They have a brat thats sitting there to. But ofcourse they wont sell that one.

That's the blue one from Flagstaff isn't it? I was talkin about going down and looking at the 2wd - I need it like a hole in the head. I used to go wheelin in the glade with some NM buddies of mine. Do people still go out there?

No that blue one has sat in farmington for many many moons. Im not sure what you mean bye glade?

Swampbrat, I did get the blue wagon from Flag but the one you see is the pics is the one I got from Bloomfield. The blue one from Flag will be what I use for parts to get my 77 running.

Yes, there is still alot of wheeling in the Glade. As a matter of fact there is professional competitions held out there every so often. Still real popular for those that love to climb them sandstone rocks....

• 2 weeks later...

Fupkid1,

Hey dude I need some help. I went to title the car that Andre sold me and his uncle messed up when signing the back of the title. I need to some how get a hold of either Andre or maybe Todd or his wife. I need to get a duplicate title and I need their help to get it. Please let me know how to get a hold of one of them. Thanks for your help dude.....pete