Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Baja tonneau covers- How many kinds

on my 03 it has a soft cover with a piece of plastic that runs along the edges for you to tuck into a small metal track that runs around the top 3 sides of the bed.

i will be checking this post periodically because as i said all mine has is a soft cover so it will be nice to find some info on a hard cover.

Any thoughts to a camper shell?

php43QgAi.jpg

If I ever bought a Baja I would have to get one.

Sweet! it would look cool if the topper was styled like the outback wagon-baja in disguise.

In response to Shawn, a topper might as well be a wagon, but it would be cool to see a high topper that came up and over the roof, blended in with the rake of the windshield, and had standing room inside and encapsulated the roof rails, and have a side profile like the mercedes/dodge sprinters

Actually I already have an ARE topper on my current Baja. It makes visibility bad and hard to see out the back in the rearview mirror because of the tint in both the rear windshield and topper liftgate glass. I also have a soft tonneau but want something I can lock.